- No longer recommend -lang: supplements are in use
- Remove empty clean section, thanks to Sascha Peilicke for spotting this.
- Add nautilus-image-converter-git.patch to update to git version: + Port to Gtk3/GNOME3. + Build fixes. - Changes from version 0.3.0: + Port to Nautilus 2.21 / GIO. + Updated translations. - Drop nautilus-image-converter-0.2.1-extensiondir.patch: fixed upstream. - Change gtk2-devel BuildRequires to gtk3-devel: code was ported to GNOME 3 technologies. - Remove gnome-vfs2-devel and libglade2-devel BuildRequires: code was ported to GNOME 3 technologies. - Add gnome-common BuildRequires and change autoreconf call to gnome-autogen.sh, to enable proper use of nautilus-image-converter-git.patch. - Change Requires of lang subpackage to Recommends. - Remove nautilus Requires: the automatic Requires on the nautilus library is enough.
- Use proper RPM group: Productivity/Graphics/Convertors.
- Add nautilus-image-converter-0.2.1-extensiondir.patch to read extension destination folder from nautilus.pc - Require proper version of nautilus.
- Remove checks for old versions of openSUSE. - Recommends ImageMagick. - Add lang package. - Clean up file list.
- Added header to spec file, split BuildRequires on lines by 1 - use find_lang to properly mark the language files.