* Tue Jan 12 2021 Bjørn Lie <email@example.com>
- Update to version 2020.03.04:
+ Coerce XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP to "Unity". This works around the
dropbox binary that will only activate the indicator icon and
menu on Ubuntu Unity < 16.10. This patch coerces
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP to report as "Unity" for the
- Modernize spec.
* Thu Nov 21 2019 Ismail Dönmez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 2019.02.14
* Add "version" command, which prints out the version of the
Dropbox daemon and the Dropbox command-line interface.
* Update gpg warning to tell users to install the Python 3 GPG
libraries instead of the Python 2 libraries.
* Fix bug where the dropbox nautilus repo wasn't being added to
the apt sources correctly on Ubuntu 18.04 and up.
* Move build dependencies to Python 3.
* Move to Python 3 and GTK3
* Fix bug where the Dropbox tray icon wouldn't display on Ubuntu
Unity and Ubuntu Gnome.
* Reverts the fix to issue #15, where the tray wouldn't display on
XFCE. If you're using XFCE, try the workarounds in this ticket:
* Add support for Fedora 23 - 29, Debian stretch and buster
* Drop support for Fedora releases older than 21, Ubuntu releases
older than trusty, and Debian releases older than jessie
* Display link url on `status`
* Fix canonicalize_path
* Make `exclude` work with unicode paths
* Fix bug that caused the Dropbox tray icon to not show up in XFCE & LXDE
* Add "update" command, which updates the Dropbox client
* Unlink files that are going to be replaced by the unpack
* Validate that Dropbox runs after downloading it
* Use python-gpg instead of python-gpgme if it's installed, since
python-gpgme is not available in Ubuntu 18.04.
* Update icons included in package to the redesigned icons
- Drop nautilus-dropbox-fix-crash.patch and nautilus-dropbox-reproducible.patch
Both fixed upstream.
- Remove BR on desktop-file-utils, python-docutils and python-gtk
- Move to python3, add BR and Requires on python3-gobject and python3-gpgme
* Sun Mar 11 2018 email@example.com
- Add nautilus-dropbox-reproducible.patch to make man pages build
* Wed Feb 28 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
* Fri Nov 24 2017 email@example.com
- Drop README from doc list: it does not contain useful information
to the user (boo#1069626).
* Fri Nov 24 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conditionalize desktop update macros in post/postun for
suse_version < 1330 only. Later versions use file triggers to
achieve the same goal.
- Rename dropbox to dropbox-cli: this name 'dropbox' can confuse
users in believing that this package would provide the actual
* Sun Nov 08 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 2015.20.18:
+ Support for sharelink, proxy, and throttle CLI commands.
* Sat Feb 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.10.0:
+ No changelog provided.
* Wed Jan 28 2015 email@example.com
- Depend on python-gpgme (bnc#909803).
* Thu Oct 16 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add nautilus-dropbox-fix-crash.patch: fix crash on startup of
* Sat Aug 23 2014 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.6.2:
+ Minor bugfixing.
* Sun Mar 02 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.6.1:
+ No changelog available.
* Fri Mar 15 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.6.0:
+ No changelog provided.
* Fri Mar 01 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spec-cleanup using format_spec_file service.
* Mon Sep 03 2012 email@example.com
- license update: GPL-3.0+ and CC-BY-ND-3.0
icons/data licensed under CC-BY-ND-3.0
* Thu Aug 30 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package, version 1.4.0.