* Wed May 27 2020 Atri Bhattacharya <email@example.com>
- Fix run time dependencies:
* Requires -- rather than Recommends -- mypaint-brushes, doesn't
launch when the app is unable to find brushes.
* Requires python3-pycairo.
* Tue Feb 18 2020 Atri Bhattacharya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 2.0.0:
* New features:
- Linear compositing and spectral blending (pigment).
- Layer views.
- Brush strokes dependent on view rotation and view zoom.
- Additional symmetry modes: vertical, vertical+horizontal,
- Expanded flood fill functionality: offset, feather, gap
detection and more.
- New brush settings: offsets, gridmap, additional smudge
settings, posterize, pigment.
- New brush inputs: barrel rotation, base radius, zoom level,
gridmap x/y, direction 360, attack angle.
* See Changelog.md for a full list.
- Add mypaint-python3-pass-str-to-exec.patch: Fix build with
python3 by passing a str object as the first arg to exec instead
of an open file object.
- Drop no longer needed patches:
- Adapt to build system overhaul:
* Switch to using python3.
* Use python build macros to build and install.
* New BuildRequires: pkgconfig(gtk+-3.0), pkgconfig(libmypaint)
>= 1.5.0, pkgconfig(mypaint-brushes-2.0),
python3-gobject-devel, python3-setuptools, python-rpm-macros,
* New Requires: python3-gobject-Gdk.
* Run tests as part of %check.
* Use %autosetup to set up build dir and apply patches.
* Drop post(un) scriptlets handled by rpm file triggers.
* Mon Oct 28 2019 Dominique Leuenberger <email@example.com>
- BuildRequire rsvg-convert instead of rsvg-view on TW: the
rsvg-view program has been dropped, leaving only the rsvg-convert
binary behind. For this reason, the package name was adjusted
to properly reflect its content.
* Sun Jun 09 2019 Bernhard Wiedemann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add reproducible.patch to sort file list to make build reproducible
* Wed May 02 2018 email@example.com
- Drop devel pkg: no one is using it and libmypaint-devel >= 1.3
* Mon Apr 30 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit fdupes to one partition, /usr.
- Remove unnecessary ldconfig calls; there are no shared libraries
in the standard search paths.
- Use find -delete instead of the slower xargs.
* Sat Apr 28 2018 email@example.com
- Updated standalone library libmypaint already provides its own
lang files; just strip mypaint-lang of all libmypaint.mo files
to avoid a file conflict between the libmypaint-lang and
- Recommend instead of requiring lang package.
- Don't run desktop database and icon cache update scripts as part
of post(un) for openSUSE >=1500; these are taken care of by
rpm's file triggers.
- Fix env-based hashbang in the main app binary.
* Sun Dec 10 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- rework mypaint-scons-to-python3.patch
* fix more 'print' parentheses
* Fri Nov 24 2017 email@example.com
- Add mypaint-scons-to-python3.patch Convert SCons* to python3 for
compatibility with openSUSE > 1320 where scons is python3-based.
* Tue Jun 13 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trim filler wording from description and put something more
concrete in there.
* Sun Jun 04 2017 email@example.com
- Fix URL and download to correct location.
* Thu Mar 17 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- revert to 1.1.0.
1.2.0 needs the pygtk2compat layer that is not included in openSUSE :(
Go to a newer version once it is fully ported to Gtk3.
* Wed Mar 16 2016 email@example.com
- updated to 1.2.0
- New intuitive Inking tool for smooth strokes.
- New Flood Fill tool.
- Automated backups of your working docs, with recovery on startup.
- Improved symmetry-setting and frame-setting modes.
- New workspace UI: two sidebars, with dockable tabbed panels.
- Smoother scrolling and panning.
- New brush pack.
- New brush and color history panel.
- New layer trimming command in frame options.
- Added layer groups.
- New layer modes: several masking modes added.
- Add display filters: greyscale, simulate dichromacy for trichromats.
- New color wheel options: Red/Yellow/Blue, Red-Green/Blue-Yellow.
- Uses dark theme variant by default.
- Clearer icons, prettier freehand cursors.
- Device prefs allow glitchy devices to be restricted.
- Eraser mode no longer changes the size of the brush.
- New vector layers, editable in an external app (Inkscape recommended).
- New fallback layer types: non-PNG image, data.
- More kinds of images now work as backgrounds.
- Improved Windows support
- Ported to GTK3.
- Accelerator map editor has moved to preferences.
- Many other bugfixes, translations, and code quality improvements.
* Fri Sep 18 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix spec file for aarch64 builds.
* Thu Aug 21 2014 email@example.com
- Fix spec file for ppc64le builds.
* Wed Feb 05 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix spec file for ppc64 builds.
* Thu Mar 14 2013 email@example.com
- Requires updated to use python-numpy >= 1.7 for openSUSE 12.2+
* Sat Jan 05 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 1.1.0:
+ Geometry tools: sequence of lines, curved lines, ellipses;
+ New brush and layer blending modes; different layer merging;
+ New color dialog: palette and gamut mapping;
+ Improved document frame, can be resized on canvas;
+ Symmetric drawing mode;
+ Old color changer ("washed") from 0.6 is available again;
+ Toolbar improvements, e.g. move layer mode, pan/zoom;
+ Revised cursor and on-canvas color picker;
+ Better separation of mypaint's brush library; json brush file
+ Translations, performance improvements, bugfixes, and more.
* Fri Dec 16 2011 email@example.com
- Add icon_theme_cache macro as icon theme needs to be updated
* Tue Dec 13 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re add changelog history.
- Fix incorrect icon sizes as per rpmlint report.
- Fix incorrect file permissions, source has them as 0755.
- Set correct library path for build arch.
- Drop additional CFLAGS as now included in setup.py.
- Add icon in /usr/share/pixmaps for desktop file.
* Mon Dec 12 2011 email@example.com
- spec file cleanup.
* Sun Nov 27 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 1.0.0:
+ Toolbar with color, brush selector and brush settings
+ Tool windows can be docked instead of floating.
+ Locked alpha brush mode.
+ Basic layer compositing modes.
+ New scratchpad area.
+ Lots of other improvements (about 500 commits).
* Tue Jun 28 2011 email@example.com
- Clean up spec file for 11.4 builds.
- Add icon names in icon directories.
- Update spec file Licence field from GPLv2 to GPL-2.0 to conform
with spdx.org identifier.
* Tue Mar 22 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.9.1
* several fixes for non-ascii file names, directories, layer names
* workaround for tablets reporting invalid tilt values
* rotation: fix direction while mirrored, change steps to 22.5 degrees
* store freedesktop thumbnails also when saving (for preview in other apps)
* reduce the minimal cursor size
* brush selector: remember state of the expander at the bottom
* fix glitch when changing the brush/color with a different input device
* osx: fix compile error
* windows: use AppData folder for settings
* some other minor fixes
- spec file clean up