* Fri Jul 12 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added patches to fix boo#1123334 (CVE-2018-20743), instability
and crash due to crafted message flooding
* added mumble-1.2.19-limit-amount-of-messages.patch (backported
version of upstream patch)
* added mumble-1.2.19-stricter-message-limit.patch (backported
version of upstream patch)
* Wed Jan 03 2018 email@example.com
- Add 0001-AudioOutput-do-not-use-non-existant-template-version.patch
to fix tumbleweed compilation
* Thu Jun 08 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add initialize-soundfile-format.patch to initilalize a variable so
it's not used later uninitialized.
* Wed Feb 01 2017 email@example.com
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
* Sun Jan 29 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.2.19:
* Murmur?s -limits command will now print output as it runs, instead of at exit.
* Mon Dec 19 2016 email@example.com
- update to 1.2.18:
- mostly non-Linux fixes
- switch default compiler to use C++03
* Sun Sep 25 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.2.17
* Fixed a bug that could cause the Mumble log view to be
inacessible after receiving a specially crafted text message.
* The PulseAudio backend will now fall back to default device
if the chosen device is no longer present.
* Mumble now explicitly sends plain text notifications to KDE
and Freedesktop.org notification endpoints.
* Xbox button/controller names as shown by Mumble should now be
correct for controllers other than the first controller.
- Add appdata.patch for https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:AppStore
* Fri May 13 2016 email@example.com
- Fixed build on 13.1 by only adding (/var)/run/mumble-server
as temporary file only on newer openSUSE versions (> 1310)
* Fri May 06 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- mumble 1.2.16
* Mumble will no longer try to poll for changes in XInput button
state when no controllers are connected.
* The last references (public server list registration and crash
reporting) to the old domain name for the Mumble service host,
?mumble.hive.no?, have been changed to use ?mumble.info? instead.
* The overlay blacklist from 1.3.0 snapshots has been backported.
- add (/var)/run/mumble-server as temporary file for proper cleanup
* Sun Mar 13 2016 email@example.com
- mumble 1.2.15:
* Add ability to disable the public server list
* Add ability to create and/or edit Mumble?s server list
- includes changes from 1.2.14:
* Fix regression crash on exit for in overlay feature
* Mon Jan 11 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- mumble 1.2.13:
* Fix Murmur DoS (Mumble-SA-2016-001), does not affect GNU/Linux
- update upstream signing keyring
* Mon Jan 04 2016 email@example.com
- mumble 1.2.12:
* The log would always scroll-to-bottom, even if manually
scrolled up to view a previous message. Scroll-to-bottom is now
only triggered if the log view has not manually scrolled by the
* Fixed a bug where a stale overlay client could cause the Mumble
UI to freeze under some circumstances.
* Fixed a bug where CELT and Opus encoders were not properly
reset when using more than one frame per packet in Mumble. This
would previously cause noisy artifacts at the beginning of
* Mon Dec 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removed unneeded patch for SLE10: mumble-1.1.4-sle10glx.diff
- Added patch from RandyBB (email@example.com) to fix missing
semicolons in desktop file: mumble-1.2.11-desktop_fix.diff
- Removed parts for outdated openSUSE versions, older then openSUSE
12.2 or SLE 11, from spec file
* Mon Dec 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.2.11:
* Fixed a bug where Mumble global shortcuts on X11 would not
release properly when Chrome/Chromium was the frontmost application.
* Fixed a bug where clients would automatically reconnect after
* Inserting an image in the chat should now always cause Mumble
to scroll correctly to the bottom of the log.
* Opening mumble:// URLs should now correctly allow people to
change channels if a URL is opened while Mumble is running.
* Fixed an issue where the ?shortcut/linux/evdev/enable? config
option was not saved correctly, and overwritten when closing
* Tue Oct 13 2015 email@example.com
- update to 1.2.10:
* no code change, other than to create another binary release
for platforms other than GNU/Linux with updated libraries
* Thu Jun 18 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.2.9 maintenance release
- remove redundant clean section
- add missing service_add_pre macro
- gpg key has changed
* Wed Mar 18 2015 email@example.com
- Added speech-dispatcher support for openSUSE (Text-To-Speech)
* Mon Mar 16 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add pkgconfig(speexdsp) BuildRequires: its presence is checked
for by the build system.