- Reverted previous commit. It was wrong.
- Let's conflict with evolution-data-server >= 3.16 to finally resolve bnc#985560 & bnc#927724.
- Only run fdupes over /usr/share/help: we must not risk the icon in /usr/share/pixmaps to turn in a symlink.
- 0.0.18: * New features: - SystemD integration for easy services activation (DBus activation also supported, SystemD is not strictly required); - Spell checking for SMS messages (using Gtkspell and Enchant); - Extended traffic consumption statistics; - SMS list multi-selection mode. * Fixes: - Evolution Data Server v.0.0.16 API break; - Crash on start because of NULL values in SMS structure fields; - NDIS devices support; - ...and some other. - Removed modem-manager-gui-0.0.17.1-fix-libebook-api-break.patch.
- Added http://download.tuxfamily.org/gsf/patch/?-api-break.patch ( modem-manager-gui-0.0.17.1-fix-libebook-api-break.patch ) because of API break in libebook library from Evolution data server version 3.16. Resolves bnc#927724 (openSUSE Factory).
- 0.0.17.1: * New features: - oFono/Connman supprted as well as ModemManager/NetworkManager; - KDE addressbook contacts export (not sure if it works fine though, additional testing needed); - Preferred backends can be selected from GUI; - Operations timeouts can be adjusted from GUI; - Autocompletion for names of contacts in New SMS dialog and names of commands in USSD window added; - GNOME-style help added, thanks to Mario Blättermann (it is not finished at moment, but much better than nothing); - Appdata file added; * Fixes: - Deadlock on connections handling (at least hope so); - Traffic history for a first day of month; - Sending USSD codes with first symbol '#'; - 3GPP location format (thanks to Graham Inggs); - Lots of other fixes. - Added desktop_database_post(un) and new dependencies. - Removed merged patches: * modem-manager-gui-0.0.16-fix-gcc-warnings.patch * modem-manager-gui-0.0.16-notifications-icon.patch
- Patch to change .desktop exec no needed in Factory
- Initial build.