- Update to 1.1.0: * Improve integrity check after downloading * Show an error showing Windows games cannot be enabled * Add properties menu for games where game specific actions can be made like setting launch options and opening the store page * Add a disk space check before downloading * Use a different color for the play button for installed games * Put installed games at the top of the list * Store saved installers in ~/GOG Games/installer by default again * Remember if the user had the installed filter enabled * Extract Windows games in the background if Innoextract is available * Extract Windows games in the background * Fix installing DLC for Windows games * Fix an error showing if the user has no games * Add option to hide games * Ask user if they are sure when logging out * Add a dark theme * Run post install script after installation. This fixes Full Throttle Remastered * Fix games being shown twice * Fix crash when GOG is down * Make the language configurable
- Update to 1.0.2: * Fix updates sometimes not working * Fix some games always showing an update is available * Fix DLC not downloading * Fix DLC update option not showing up * Fix show store page button not showing anymore * Fix missing thumbnails not being downloaded for already installed games * Fix the login screen crashing in some cases * Use the system's icon theme for icons used
- Update to 1.0.1: * Open maximized if the window was maximized when last closed * Kept installers are now stored in ~/.cache/minigalaxy/download * Fix about window displaying wrong version number * Fix show store page button not showing anymore * Fix the download manager crashing when an installer has been damaged during downloading * Fix games showing an update is available while the latest version is installed * Fix loading the library taking a long time when many games are installed * Fix Gex not launching * Add the following translations: - Swedish * Update the following translations: - Polish - Russian
- Update to 1.0.0: * Games can now be updated * DLC can now be installed and updated * The installed filter now also shows games which are downloading * Fix crash on some systems where /usr/bin is linked to /bin * Create new config file if old one is unreadable * Fix some Windows games not installing because of the directory name used * Fix some Windows games like Witcher 3 not launching because of the working directory not being set * Clean up installation files for cancelled downloads * Fix crash on flaky internet connection * Use 755 permissions for all directories created by Minigalaxy * Remove cached files when cancelling a download * Installed games should no longer be shown twice * Add and update translations
- Update to 0.9.4: * Added Russian and Nynorsk translation * Updated existing translations * Added support for installing Windows games. * Added store page link to game menus. * Fixed game directories being created without any spaces in the name. * Fixed thumbnails not being downloaded for already installed games. * Fixed symlinks to libraries not being created correctly upon installation. * Made preparations for a Flathub package. * Added all contributors and translators to the about window.
- Update to 0.9.3: * Added the following translations: - German (thanks to BlindJerobine) - Turkish (thanks to fuzunspm) - Brazilian Portuguese (thanks to EsdrasTarsis) - Norwegian Bokmål (thanks to kimmalmo) - Polish (thanks to ArturWroblewski) - French (thanks to thomansb22) * Added option to cancel downloads. * Changed the way games are downloaded to a queue instead of trying to download everything at once. * Added support option to game specific menus which open the GOG support page (thanks to BlindJerobine). * Ask for confirmation before uninstalling (thanks to Odelpasso). * Added option to display FPS in games (thanks to Odelpasso). * Downloads can now be resumed after having been cancelled before. * Installers are now verified before installing. * The active download is now resumed when restarting Minigalaxy. * Fixed issue with games not downloading.
- Update to 0.9.2: Features: * Added a button to installed games which allow you to: + Uninstall a game. + Open the directory in which the game is installed. * Added translation support. The following additional languages are now supported: Dutch, Taiwanese Mandarin * Added offline mode. * The system's Dosbox and Scummvm installations are now preferred over the ones bundled with games. * Improved game detection to check in all directories in the installation path. * Added the option to keep game installers. * Added the option to disable staying logged in. * The preferences menu now uses a file picker for setting the installation path * Startup time has been reduced. * Games which aren't installed are now grayed out. Bug fixes: * Fixed FTL not being able to start. * Fixed issue with thumbnails sometimes not fully loading. * Fixed potential crash after logging in the first time. * Fixed close button on about window not working.
- Update to 0.9.1: * Fixed crashes and freezes sometimes happening while downloading and installing games. * Fixed installation failing when the installation directory is not on same filesystem as /home. * Fixed downloads crashing when the installation directory is changed or the refresh button is pressed. * Fixed changing installation directory not loading which games are installed in the new directory. * Fixed copyright file in deb package not being machine readable. * Add command line options --help, --version and --reset. The reset option will reset the cache and configuration. - Add additional required packages - Refresh minigalaxy-0.9.0-desktop.patch
- Add min. version to python3-gobject - Require python3 instead of devel
- Initial package minigalaxy 0.9.0 for openSUSE - Add minigalaxy-0.9.0-desktop.patch