- Update to version 0.9.2 - Dramatically reduce dead node detection time when using Layer 2 mode. - Allow kustomize to change namespace MetalLB runs. - Fix layer2 not sending ARP messages when IP changes. - Fix to properly expose address_total Prometheus metric. - Support older devices that might not support RFC4893.
- Update to version 0.8.3 - Add kustomize.yaml file
- Update to version 0.8.2 - Fix layer2 node selection when healthy and unhealthy replicas are colocated on a single node. (#474) - Drop support for helm chart installation - Refresh vendor.tar.gz
- Update to version 0.8.1 - Fix the apiGroup for PodSecurityPolicy, for compatibility with Kubernetes 1.16. (#458). - Fix speaker posting events with an empty string as the announcing node name. (#456). - Fix RBAC permissions on speaker, to allow it to post events to all namespaces. (#455).
- Update to version 0.8.0 - add PodSecurityPolicy for speaker - speaker now tolerates running on Kubernetes control plane nodes - Removed metallb-pie.patch
- Use official image from registry.opensuse.org
- Use our golang macros as far as possible - metallb.yaml: use images from opensuse registry
- Initial release