* Fri Apr 07 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expand description and trim redundant words from summary.
* Fri Mar 10 2017 email@example.com
- Fixed build on openSUSE Tumbleweed (wxWidgets 3.0):
* Added wxwidgets3.patch to fix build with changed unicode
handling in wxWidgets 3.
* Fri Mar 10 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build Version 3.13.0
- important sounds like "attack alarm" are always played
- display build/morph/upgrade time
- new AI tag <ai-build-size> for units(buildings) which allows fake size for buildings while placing them
- much better error handling and messages especially for modders and xml-related problems
- fix unwanted double event for some keys ( like alt+enter )
- map filter option for game setup on headless server
- option to select/command multiple buildings of same type ( uniform-selection )
- major cross platform OOS fix which especially showed up quite often when playing without fog of war
- you must prove basic game knowledge before you can play online by winning a special scenario
- less visible parts of black squares while rendering cliffs
- possibility to let units spawn units on death
- improved AI behavior per faction ( mostly magic )
- fix-new-miniupnpc.patch -- https://github.com/MegaGlest/megaglest-source/issues/121 has been resolved
- fix-not-declared.patch has been resolved
* Wed Jul 27 2016 email@example.com
- Added fix-not-declared.patch for gcc >= 6.
- Install .desktop files
- Some cleanup
* Fri May 13 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added fix-new-miniupnpc.patch for fixing build with miniupnpc
API > 16 (e.g. on Factory / Tumbleweed), see also:
* Fri Feb 26 2016 email@example.com
- fix build error
- add BuildRequires fribidi, vlc, freealut
* Wed Feb 03 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.12.0
* MegaGlest uses SDL2 now
* glowing meshes. ( models can glow like particles do )
* console message for finished upgrades
* new parameter to set servers titles
* 5 new maps
* improved network performance
* better stability in the lobby
* Tue Nov 24 2015 email@example.com
- Fixed dependencies so it builds for openSUSE again.
- Some cleanup
* Mon May 11 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.11.1
* no more false clicks when commanding via mini map;
* map editor has a more useful and powerful map height
* map editor saves all maps with .mgm ending by default.
* fixed map editor (several linux distributions had trouble);
* for missing tilesets and techs optional download from mod
center instead of server (bugfix);
* healthbar default set to "if needed";
* nicer tilesets as defaults;
* improved camera startposition on game start (main building in
* attackBoosts: Ep + Hp regeneration is shown in description.
- Added megaglest-3.11.1_cmake3.2-x11.patch vs.
* Tue Jan 27 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.11.0
* healthbars with a lot of options
* multi shot / multi-projectiles with different timings,sounds and particle systems
* several camera shake effects
* new tileset "pine rock"
* some new maps
* improve switching settings when connected to a headless server
* support for team unit sharing
* team resource sharing
* tags feature
* Attack boosts fixed in many ways
* Attack boosts and upgrades now support upgrading attack speed
* timed particles and mesh bound particles really work now.
* unit height independend particle positioning ( flat-particle-positions )
* CPU players multiplier are displayed in debug view
* You can have non commandable units
* Units spawned by an attack skill can get an attack command
* Unit and Splash particles can be speeded up ( accelerated )
* Looting https://github.com/MegaGlest/megaglest-source/pull/17
* HP and EP starting values
* <target-height> <burn-height> can be given https://docs.megaglest.org/XML/Unit#target-height
* +several bugfixes
* Fri Feb 28 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.9.1
* Includes many bug fixes reported in the forums since 3.9.0.
* Backward compatible with 3.9.0.
* Moved the project from sourceforge.net to github.com and from subversion to git.
* Better handling of lagging clients in network games.
* Fixed cmake scripts to correctly detect dependencies that were previously partially working on some distros and improved build support for Mac OS X.
* Added numerous new LUA functions as documented at wiki.megaglest.org.
* Code quality improvements as reported by cppcheck and coverity (and clang).
* Better color picking algorithm thanks to willvarfar makes color picking very stable.
* Render order improved to allow more transparency effects.
* Adjustable camera scroll speed.
* Particle systems can be bound to meshes of models.
* Sat Nov 23 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 18.104.22.168
* Hopefully solved the last out of sync problems for cross platform games.
* Animated tileset object (like trees moving in the wind) support.
* New tileset texturing possibilities
* New tilesets birchforest, desert4 and updated mediterran using animated objects and new texture system
* Greatly improved textures and animations for the roman faction
* New maps
* Better network game performance / management to handle slower clients.
* Easier ability to download game content from host and masterserver if available there.
* New arranged options menu with several sub menus
* Menu GUI improvements
* Attack hotkey toggles through all attack types
* Single player games can be sped up incrementally in steps.
* Color picking is greatly improved and the default selection mode now for better compatibility
* greater ability to translate game content (including techtrees) into your native language.
* Added Hebrew, Arabic, Vietnamese (and others).
* Screenshots for savegames without annoying menu in screenshot.
* Addition of google-breakpad to better track down bugs.
* Many new lua functions for scenario modders.
* Cell coordinates are shown in the mapeditor.
* Tilesets can set default air unit heights
* Added ability for stand alone mod's to customize more of the engine like about screen.
* Improved textures for tech faction
* Performance improvements
* and as always many bugs were fixed
* Mon Sep 02 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.8.0-beta1
* Thu Jun 06 2013 email@example.com
- Created a miniupnpc 1.8 patch
* Tue Nov 27 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build megaglest version 3.7.1
* Sat Nov 24 2012 email@example.com
- Removed not needed BuildRequires: libGLw1
* Sun Nov 18 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build megaglest version 3.7.0
- Created font and lua patches
* Fri May 11 2012 email@example.com
- openSUSE package MesaGLw-devel has been renamed to libGLw-devel
* Mon Apr 30 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- gcc47 patch partly based on Fedora glest patch
* Wed Apr 25 2012 email@example.com
- Added lua => 5.2 patch luaL_getn isn't used anymore, is replaced by lua_rawlen