* Sat Dec 23 2017 email@example.com
- Correct BuildRequires to fix build on Tumbleweed
* Sat Jun 24 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix https://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls with generic sf.net link
* Mon Oct 27 2014 email@example.com
- Update requires to include python-gobject2 and python-gtk as
install from live cd doesn't include.
* Wed Apr 16 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.2.0:
+ Updated syntax highlighting definitions.
+ Fixed compilation with new glib and gcc.
+ Exposed more functionality, in particular the output pane, to
+ Translation updates.
- Updates from version 1.1.2:
+ Partial workaround for the Gtk bug with Shift key: make
Shift-Fn key combinations work as global shortcuts.
+ Translation updates.
- Drop medit-rpmspec-highlight.patch as fixed upstream.
- Rebase medit-fix-incorrect-fsf-address.patch.
* Mon Sep 03 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.1.1:
+ Fixed some build errors:
- Check for sys/wait.h, so that HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H is defined
- Link with gmodule explicitly.
- Add medit-fix-incorrect-fsf-address.patch: Fix incorrect FSF
address in some files.
- Rebase medit-rpmspec-highlight.patch to use -p1 switch.
* Wed May 16 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requires python-vte to run terminal plugin.
- Added medit-1.1.0-rpmspec_highlight.patch (adds SUSE-specific
highlights for rpm spec).
- Added icon_theme_cache_post/un macros.
* Thu Mar 22 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.1.0:
+ Fixed few memory leaks.
+ Improved documentation.
+ Made lua scripts use UTF-8 strings by default.
+ Fixed font selector in terminal pane.
+ Fixed clicks and drags with Shift key pressed.
+ Store 'Show hidden files' setting of file selector in
+ Updated translations.
- Drop medit-fix-glib-include.patch as fixed by upstream.
* Fri Jan 20 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.0.5:
+ Fixed a bug where filename "12d1:1446" was treated as file
"12d1" and line number 1446.
+ Unbroke keyboard shortcuts when running under gtk-2.24.7.
- Add medit-fix-configure-errors.patch: Fix docdir location and
add linker flag for gmodule-no-export-2.0.
- Add medit-fix-glib-include.patch: To fix only <glib.h> can be
included directly error.
* Tue Sep 27 2011 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.0.4:
- Added protobuf lang file by Pavel Artyomkin.
- Minor spec file cleanup.
* Thu Jun 09 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- New version 1.0.3
* Fixed "Move to Split Notebook" command.
- Updates from 1.0.2
* Fixed importing pygobject and pygtk with python-2.7
(at least on openSUSE newer pygtk in medit was broken).
- Fix Licence naming convention to http://spdx.org/licenses/
* Sun Mar 06 2011 email@example.com
- New version 1.0.1.
* Updated Russian translation.
* Fixed a crash on windows when syntax highlighting gets disabled
because of very long lines.
* Updated ini.lang.
- Minor spec file adjustments
* Sat Feb 05 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- New version 1.0.0. New release which breaks backwards
compatibility (which won't be broken again for long time, not
until medit-2.0). Bugs have been fixed, features have been
implemented, new bugs have been introduced.
* Consistent API for Python and Lua scripts, generated from
source code, together with documentation. This allows for
much more powerful Lua scripts.
* Added option to show all spaces, not just Tab characters.
* Allow searching in a list of directories instead of just a single one.
* Added --geometry command line option.
* Added split views - multiple views of the same document in one
* Windows can display two notebooks to allow viewing two different
documents at the same as well.
* Build system uses autotools again. Cmake is nice but not nice enough.
- dropped patches
- spec file clean up
- Only builds for >= openSUSE 11.3
* Sat Oct 09 2010 email@example.com
- New version 0.10.5
* Added an option to show spaces, not just tabs
* Added linker flags to fix build on some Linux distributions
* Fixed bug where Select All menu item wouldn't select text on
some builds (found by Andrey Frantsuzov).
- Spec clean up
- Removed rpmlintrc
- Delete check.sh test script after build
* Mon Jun 07 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Various bug fixes, manual added
- Minor spec file changes
- Added cmake 2.6.4 requirement
* Sun Feb 28 2010 email@example.com
- New release
- Spec remade for using cmake
- rpmlintrc added