- Update to version 0.1.3 * Added --import MANPAGE option to command line. * Added --section SECTION option to command line. * Added -v/-? options to command line. * Updated manpage. * Fixed wrongly labeled 'Save' menu. * Added recent menu. * Added key shortcuts to formating menu items ( finally ). * Added 'Documentation' sub catagory to desktop file. * Application icons now symlinked instead of installed. * Tweaked .desktop files for compatability. - Drop manpageeditor-desktop-warnings.diff - Build with gtk3 - Use upstream URL
- Modify useless link gtk-apps.org to opendesktop.org
- depend on aspell, it will not be removed from factory (sorry for noise)
- remove dependency on aspell, it is going to be removed from factory
- 0.1.1. - Removed manpageeditor-root-I_O.diff because of upstream fix. - Url tag was changes to more robust alternative. - Added mime_database_post(un) macro requested by upstream.
- Post/postun requirements fixing up.
- Imported from RPM Sphere. - SUSEficated. - 0.1.0 * See at http://gtk-apps.org/content/show.php?content=160219
- Rebuild for Fedora
+ Revision: 24b004a - dropped mrb distsuffix, enable debug