- Use espeak-ng for suse_version >= 1500.
- Update to version 1.2.5: + Correct version number in about screen. + Honor $CC in sounds/Makefile.
- Update to version 1.2.4: + This minor release fixes a problem affecting users that do not have a Logitech G15 keyboard. + Add manpages. - Changes of version 1.2.3: + Replaced celt with opus libraries. + Linkified comments and URLS in the user information for android version. + Fixed chat scrolling in android. + Fixed private chat window send button upon a reopened session. - Add pkgconfig(opus) BuildRequires, enable support for opus in 12.3 and newer. - Remove libcelt-devel BuildRequires, it has been obsoleted. - Re-add gdk-pixbuf-loader-rsvg BuildRequires, build fails if not.
- Add pkgconfig(x11) and pkgconfig(xi) BuildRequires: they used to be pulled in by something else, but the xorg-x11 relayout changed that.
- Cleanup for inclusion in Factory: + Add dbus-1-glib-devel, espeak-devel, xosd-devel BuildRequires for optional features. + Remove unneeded librsvg/gdk-pixbuf-loader-rsvg BuildRequires. + Create libventrilo3-0 and libventrilo3-devel subpackages. + Drop rpmlintrc file, which was needed because of mis-packaging.
- Update to version 1.2.2: + added an input gain slider on the audio menu + fixed a TTS crash + build fixes
- drop desktop.patch: change desktop category in spec file via %suse_update_desktop_file script
- initial package, version 1.2.1