- Update to version 19.00 * Encryption strength for 7z archives was increased: the size of random initialization vector was increased from 64-bit to 128-bit, and the pseudo-random number generator was improved. * The bug in 7zIn.c code was fixed.
- Update to version 18.06 * The speed for LZMA/LZMA2 compressing was increased by 3-10%, and there are minor changes in compression ratio. * Some bugs were fixed. * The bug in 7-Zip 18.02-18.05 was fixed: There was memory leak in multithreading xz decoder - XzDecMt_Decode(), if xz stream contains only one block. * The changes for MSVS compiler makefiles: + the makefiles now use "PLATFORM" macroname with values (x64, x86, arm64) instead of "CPU" macroname with values (AMD64, ARM64). + the makefiles by default now use static version of the run-time library.
- Fixed unpacking problem
- Update to version 18.05 * The speed for LZMA/LZMA2 compressing was increased by 8% for fastest/fast compression levels and by 3% for normal/maximum compression levels. * The BUG was fixed in Lzma2Enc.c Lzma2Enc_Encode2() function worked incorretly, if (inStream == NULL) and the number of block threads is more than 1. - Refreshed lzma-sdk-shlib.patch
- Update to version 18.03 * Asm\x86\LzmaDecOpt.asm: new optimized LZMA decoder written in asm for x64 with about 30% higher speed than main version of LZMA decoder written in C. * The speed for single-thread LZMA/LZMA2 decoder written in C was increased by 3%. - Refreshed lzma-sdk-shlib.patch
- Update to version 18.01 * Some changes in LZMA2/xz multithreading code for compressing. Some bugs were fixed.
- Update to new upstream release 17.01 * Some bugs were fixed. - Replace lzma-sdk-16.04-sharedlib.patch with lzma-sdk-shlib.patch.
- Trim/update description. Redo .pc file generation so that the resulting file looks like other .pc files on openSUSE.
- Refreshed lzma-sdk-16.04-sharedlib.patch to add source to the library to have extra functions and exported extra symbols
- Initial package (version 16.04)