* Wed Apr 15 2020 Michael Vetter <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.5.6:
* Add some wine core processes to be excluded from monitor (Fixes Battle.net
and Origin installation issues)
* Convert play time from string to float in the database. Do not downgrade
back to older versions or you'll experience issues.
* Fix for the wine sandbox on non English systems
* Allow Citra and MAME to be launched as standalone programs
* Avoid a crash if ldconfig -p returns corrupt data
* Allow custom messages to be displayed at the end of install scripts
* Add option to provide alternate config file for PCSX2 games
* Fix issue with usernames containing accented characters
* Fix "Restrict to display" option on Wayland/Mutter
* Fix blurry icons on KDE
* Remove broken translation files (until internationalization is done properly)
* Switch source of DXVK builds to Lutris' own (allows Lutris to delay broken
DXVK releases and ship custom ones)
* Mon Mar 30 2020 Michael Vetter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 0.5.5:
* Initial support for Humble Bundle
* Add resolution switching support for Wayland (Mutter only)
* Add option to enable ACO shader compiler on Mesa >= 19.3
* DXVK is enabled by default
* Add initial support for VKD3D
* Migrate D9VK configs to use DXVK
* Remove d3d10 and d3d10_1 from dlls handled by DXVK
* Fix an API breakage occuring with a Gtk update
* Add a System info tab in Preferences
* Better handle authentication failure for GOG
* Fix case issue with key lookup in Steam VDF files
* Add Yuzu runner
* Add bsnes-hd beta and smsplus libretro cores
* Add sound device option for Mednafen
* Remove bundled winetricks
* Remove xboxdrv integration
- Remove lutris-0.5.4-boo1161650-remove-polkit.patch: upstreamed
- Remove lutris-0.5.4-sort_new_with_model_fix.patch: upstreamed
* Mon Mar 02 2020 Jacob W <email@example.com>
- Add lutris-0.5.4-sort_new_with_model_fix.patch adding support for renamed gtk attribute, fixing lutris crashing on startup.
* Thu Feb 06 2020 Michael Vetter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- boo#1161650: Add lutris-0.5.4-boo1161650-remove-polkit.patch
Backport upstream commits:
to remove xboxdrv and thus don't need polkit any longer.
* Wed Feb 05 2020 Michael Vetter <email@example.com>
Remove lutris.rpmlintrc and BuildIgnore line.
We want the polkit-unauthorized-privilege error to show.
Security team will add whitelisting.
* Wed Dec 18 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add some missing dependencies:
curl, p7zip, psmisc, xrandr
* Thu Nov 28 2019 Michael Vetter <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.5.4:
* Added support for Python 3.8.
* Added config validation.
* Added support for Nvidia PRIME off-load.
* Added a popup after a successful game import.
* Added alacritty as a terminal option.
* Newly installed games that don't specify wine version will now default to the version used during installation.
* Provide a fallback for when Lutris can't create a working directory.
* Update libretro runners list.
* Removed runners that have no binary builds.
* Esync can now be enabled for Wine Staging >= 4.6.
* Default scaling option for Mednafen is now nn4x.
* steamwebhelper.exe is no longer disabled to avoid issues with the new Steam UI.
* Ignore special symbols when generating identifiers for games.
* Wine processes are now killed if installation is cancelled.
* Fixed installation issues for users whose username begin with "x".
* Fixed a bug with side panels hidden by default on first start.
* Fixed an issue that would not allow user to unselect a game in right panel by clicking on an empty space in the library if that game was no longer installed.
* Fixed an issue that allowed user to change the configuration of a game that was already removed.
* Fixed an issue that made games imported from native Steam to appear as uninstalled.
* Fixed a bug that opened Wine Console instead of Wine Registry.
* Fixed warnings that occurred when Gamemode was enabled.
* Fixed various locale issues.
* Fixed a bug preventing Lutris to find Gallium Nine libraries.
* Fixed issues with positioning of the Lutris window.
* Fixed game panel updates on game quit.
* Fixed game loading error in cases when libstrangle is missing but was previously enabled.
* Fixed a bug that made Lutris download Linux version of a GOG game even when the runner was set to Wine.
* Fixed installation of the local install scripts.
* Fixed installation issues for wine installers that don't have a "files" section.
* Further fixed issues with wine sandboxing on non-english systems.
* Mon Sep 09 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.5.3:
* Added D9VK option.
* Added options to hide right and left panels.
* Added support for Discord Rich Presence (option is only available if you
have python-pypresence installed).
* Added option to launch Wine console.
* Added option to hide Lutris on game launch.
* Added lazy loading for some UI components that fetch data from Lutris.
* WINE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE is now set to 1 when DXVK or D9VK is enabled
(only works with lutris-provided builds) to workaround crashes in 32-bit games.
* Lutris should now be minimized when launching games from shortcuts.
* An error is now displayed when Lutris fails to install a runner.
* Added Ubuntu's AMDVLK path to Vulkan ICD loader search.
* State of right panel is now refreshed after adding/removing shortcuts.
* Working directory no longer defaults to /tmp
* Switched PC-Engine module from pce to pce_fast.
* Fixed crash due to invalid GOG credentials.
* Fixed UI bug that would sometimes result in ?No File Provided? error messages.
* Fixed bug that would lead to path warnings when prompted to select files.
* Fixed crashes due to unexpected data from xrandr.
* Fixed bug that could make antialiasing not function in some games.
* Fixed sorting for games that start with a lowercase letter.
* Fixed bug that would cause user session to end when launching games on Linux Mint.
* Fixed bug with process monitor that could cause games to not launch.
* Fixed bug that would not let user execute some options and launch external
executables when a game is still running and ESYNC is enabled.
* Fixed issues with restoration of original .dll files when disabling DXVK/D9VK.
* Fixed crashes due to inability to read GPU driver information.
* Fixed crash when working directory isn?t defined.
* Fixed stuck game importing due to failure to load icons.
* Fixed library loading issues on Gentoo.
* Fixed wine sandboxing on non-english systems.
* Fixed various issues with locales.
* Made various changes and improvements for libretro runner.
* Made various changes and improvements for future Flatpak support.
* Made minor changes to wording in UI.
* Updated Zdoom icon
* Updated Lutris logo (improvements by @Scout339)
* Mon Jul 01 2019 email@example.com
- Update to 0.5.2.2:
* Fix installation of Wine Steam runner
* Restore and preserve original d3d .dll files when DXVK option is not active
* Fri May 24 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add python3-evdev for controller support
* Wed Apr 10 2019 email@example.com
- Update to 0.5.2.1:
* Handle distributions where ldconfig is not in $PATH, like Debian
* Fix a crash when GOG credential have changed
* Leave "Show logs" button always enabled
* Add BlastEm to libretro cores
* Tue Apr 09 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.5.2:
* Avoid a crash if the lutris config file is corrupted
* Install Asian fonts by default on Wine prefix creation
* Add Vulkan ICD loaders in system options
* Add SampleCount option to Wine (allows enabling antialiasing in old games)
* Replace joystick panel with Wine config panel (which contains the joypad panel)
* Display warning when installing games on NTFS drives
* Display warning if Vulkan is not fully installed
* Use ldconfig to determine library paths
* Disable steamwebhelper in Wine Steam to prevent spamming logs with errors
* Various bug fixes
* Tue Mar 26 2019 email@example.com
- Update to 0.5.1.2:
* Fix issue with custom Proton detection preventing Wine games from running
* Mon Mar 25 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.5.1.1:
- Changelog from 0.5.0.1:
* Download the default Lutris Wine version when not available
* Prevent duplicates when importing games from 3rd party services
* Fix some sorting issues in the view
* Add issue reporting feature with the --submit-issue flag. The issue can
only be saved locally, API integration will be implemented at a later stage.
* Add support for CD-ROM images for non CD32/CDTV Amiga models
* Remove website search from sidebar and merge it with the main search entry
* Display a warning message if the installed Nvidia driver is too old
* Fix GOG games not being installable without being connected to GOG
* Improve performance of log handling
* Remove winecfg if Proton is used
* Use discrete graphics by default with compatible systems
* Increase game icon size from 32x32 to 128x128
* Various fixes
* Wed Feb 27 2019 Dominique Leuenberger <email@example.com>
- Use automatic runtime dependencies for typelib-*:
+ Add gobject-introspection BuildRequires: enable the feature to
inspect the code.
+ Drop typelib-1_0-GnomeDesktop-3_0, typelib-1_0-Gtk-3_0,
typelib-1_0-Notify-0_7 and typelib-1_0-WebKit2-4_0 requires:
they are now, amongst a couple others, automatically added.
* Tue Feb 26 2019 Yunhe Guo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add typelib-1_0-GnomeDesktop-3_0 dependency
* Tue Feb 05 2019 email@example.com
- Update to 0.5.0.1:
* Bullshit my way out of Gtk+ fuckery (Closes #1697)
* Initialize playtime attribute when invalid playtime found (Closes #1698)
* Strip equal signs from envvars (Closes #1699)
* Add application attribute on GenericPanel (Closes #1702)
* Avoid crashing on weird GPU configs (Closes #1706)
* Remove get_config_id (Closes #1708)
- Changees for 0.5.0:
* Modernize the Gtk UI, thanks to the improvements made by @TingPing
* Add GOG support, allowing users to sign-in their account, import games and
download game files automatically during install.
* Add finer game import options, allowing imports from different 3rd party
such as Steam, GOG and locally installed games.
* Re-architecture the process monitor. This fixes issues with games exiting
prematurely. Many thanks to @AaronOpfer for his patches!
* Multiple games can now be launched at the same time without losing control
over the first game.
* Game information and actions are now displayed in a panel on the right side.
* Coverart fetching for the panel will be added in a future release, until then
cover art files can be placed in ~/.local/share/lutris/coverart/[game-identifier].jpg
* Games from lutris.net can be searched and installed from the client itself.
* New install_cab_component installer command for Media Foundation based games.
* Add a download cache to re-use files between installations.
* Print graphics drivers and GPU on startup
* Re-design installer selection picker.
* Add a button to show installer scripts before installing.
* Add a FPS limiter option when libstrangle is available (https://gitlab.com/torkel104/libstrangle)
* Re-architecturing of several parts of the application (views, linux
feature detection, main game class, ...)
- Guard update desktop file
- Add missing dependencies (boo#1124225)
* Fri Nov 09 2018 Antonio Larrosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add %doc and %license files to the package
* Thu Nov 08 2018 Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- Adjust summary and description grammar.
* Thu Nov 08 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add lutris.rpmlintrc as source in spec file
* Wed Nov 07 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 0.4.23:
* Prevent monitor from quitting games that open a 2nd process
* Run on-demand scripts from game directory
* Tell the user what executable is expected after a failed install
* Fix a circular import causing issues on some distributions
* Add missing dependency for openSUSE Tumbleweed
- Remove lutris-0.4.22-imports.patch: upstreamed
* Wed Nov 07 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add lutris-0.4.22-imports.patch: Fixes the build
See: upstream commit a048aba66051a64632904ce9f77feecd076adcf2
* Mon Nov 05 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 0.4.22:
* Use lspci instead of xrandr to detect video cards
* Detect if Vulkan is supported by the system for DXVK games
* Add experimental playtime support
* Detect Proton and add it to Wine versions
* Fix runtime being downloaded when not needed
* Add experimental tray icon with last games played
* Add support for Feral Gamemode
* Prevent process monitor to quit games prematurely
* Code cleanup
* Wed Oct 24 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.4.21.1:
* Fix detection of libvulkan
* Mon Oct 22 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 0.4.21:
* Added an Esync toggle for wine builds with esync patches and a check for limits if the toggle was activated.
* Added a warning for wine games if wine is not installed on the system (to avoid issues with dependencies).
* Added a check for Vulkan loaders when using DXVK (forbids from launching the game if it can't detect them)
* Added check for the presence of executable after the installation finished.
* Added an option to sort installed games first
* Added a discouraging warning if Lutris was launched as root.
* Added a "--version" command line option.
* Added an error message if requested DXVK version does not exist.
* Improved behavior of Lutris' background process.
* Improved UI when changing game's identifier.
* Wine's own Virtual Desktop configuration is now respected.
* Merge command now has a 'copy' alias.
* Executable selection how has a text field.
* Blacklisted Proton and SteamWorks from showing up as games.
* Sidebar now shows number of installed games per runner and platform.
* Visual improvements to wine download dialog
* Fixed an issue when DXVK versions didn't get updated if dxvk directory wasn't present.
* Fixed an issue when the watcher would sync Steam games even if the feature was disabled.
* Fixed missing warning for existing prefix during installation process if the path contained "~".
* Prevent Steam games from being synced from the AppManifest watcher if Steam sync if off
* Games load properly when launching Lutris for the first time
* Minor improvements to wording in some menus.
* Wed Sep 26 2018 Michael Vetter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 0.4.20:
* Fix detection of winetricks path
* Improve visual feedback on wine download dialog
* Add skill and command-line arguments for Zdoom
* Add option to disable joypad auto-configuration
* Restore refresh rate on monitor reset
* Fri Sep 07 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 0.4.19:
* Prioritize winetricks from the runtime
* Populate DXVK versions with github releases
* Add support for DirectX 10 with DXVK
* Fix detection of xgamma
* Add 24BPP option for Xephyr
* Restore Alsa option for Wine
* Prepend additional system paths to runtime
* Fri Jun 22 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added python3-gobject-Gdk
- Update to 0.4.18
* Add custom-name directive for install scripts
* Add DVXK version option
* Add more platforms to Mednafen
* Add new libretro cores
* Add option for menu mode key in MESS
* Add option to enable xinput9_1_0.dll in x360ce
* Add option to include and exclude processes from monitoring in installers
and during gameplay.
* Add option to run DRM free Steam games without opening Steam
* Add RPCS3 runner
* Add support for 64bit dinput8.dll for x360ce
* Add support for dumbxinputemu as a x360ce alternative
* Add support for DXVK in Wine games
* Add system option to enable DRI_PRIME
* Add winekill installer task
* Avoid crash when wine prefix has broken symlinks
* Better controller support for Mednafen
* Default 'reset_desktop' option to False
* Deprecate koku-xinput option
* Disable Lutris runtime on Wine games if Wine is installed globally
* Download recent wine version if the system installed one is too old
* Fix crash on InstallerWindow for GTK < 3.22
* Fix crash preventing running or configuring wine games
* Fixes in Wine registry handling
* Fix 'execute' command arguments
* Fix lutris eating 100% CPU after game quits
* Fix some external library folders not being detected
* Fix Steam being shut down regardless of the associated option's setting
* Fix the way wine games quit
* Fix Wine Steam being killed on game exit even if the option is disabled
* Fix 'write_json' command when no file exists
* Fix xboxdrv not being monitored properly
* Fix xrandr parsing when DisplayPort are available
* Get pids used by wineserver (experimental, likely to be removed)
* Make calling executables more robust
* Prevent Lutris from killing Steam if it's downloading a game
* Prioritize libraries in /usr/lib over the Lutris runtime
* Prioritize /usr/lib32 over Lutris runtime
* Record installation date of games
* Re-enable Lutris runtime if using a Lutris Wine build
* Remove Ctrl+Q shortcut
* Set default Wine architecture to 64bit
* Stop process monitoring as soon as process stops
* Support hard disk images for FS-UAE
* Update DXVK latest version to 0.52
* Update winetricks
* Various UI fixes
* Fri Jul 21 2017 email@example.com
- Remove glib2 dependency
* Sun Jul 16 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.4.12