- Only produce docs during one flavor to avoid duplicate binary.
- do not build for Lua 5.2
- Updating to version 3.4: * Incompatible Changes Incompatible Changes posix.syslog constants LOG_AUTHPRIV, LOG_FTP and LOG_SYSLOG are no longer documented, and only defined when supported by the host C library. They are not part of the POSIX API, and prevented compilation of luaposix on AIX and Solaris. getopt.getopt was a binding to the GNU getopt_long extension, which is not a POSIX API, and prevents luaposix from compiling on hosts that do not provide the extended API. Instead we now correctly bind POSIX getopt(3) in posix.unistd. * New Features Replaced all Autotools and supporting Slingshot code with new Lua- based build-aux/luke and lukefile describing how to compile and install everything. Building with LuaRocks now leverages this too. New posix.sys.socket.getsockopt and posix.sys.socket.getpeername bindings. New posix.sys.msg.msgctl binding, and posix.sys.msg.IPC_RMID, posix.sys.msg.IPC_SET and posix.sys.msg.IPC_STAT constants to use with it. New posix.unistd.ftruncate and posix.unistd.truncate bindings. posix.fcntl.fcntl now accepts undocumented posix.fcntl.O_TMPFILE value where supported by the host C library. * Bugs Fixed posix.unistd.ttyname now returns an error message in addition to nil when it fails. * maint-sync-luke-with-upstream.patch: Backported from upstream to make this build and install with the 'luke' version included.
- Fix provides/obsoletes for the old package name.
- Put documentation on %_docdir/%name not just %_docdir
- Switch to multibuild build - Update to 33.3.1: * Various lua5.3 fixes - Drop patch install_path.patch
- Replaced 'makeinstall' by 'make_install'. - Removed %clean section. - Replaced Documentation/http by Documentation/HTML.
- Setting 'download_files' service to mode='localonly' and adding source tarball. (Required for Factory).
- Initial version of lua-luaposix: 33.2.1.