- Add 0003-Fix-table-function-renaming.patch to fix an error introduced by bad last minute refactoring (boo#1136883).
- Add 0002-Replace-the-fix-for-invalid-utf-8-characters-with-a-proper-fix.patch to properly fix boo#1136883 since the previous patch only fixed some cases (and broke others).
- Add 0001-Fix-crash-when-media-file-doesnt-have-utf8-encoded-metadata.patch to fix crash when media file doesn't have utf8 encoded metadata (boo#1136883) - Use %license
- Since mpv uses lua 5.1, we better build mpv-plugin-mpris only for the lua51 flavor instead of building it only for lua53. Otherwise the package is useless.
- Only produce mpv-plugin-mpris during one flavor to avoid duplicate binary.
- do not build for Lua 5.2
- Update to version 0.0+git20170918.28b1c75: * Check if the table parameter of table_contains is nil
- Fix build on Tumbleweed as it otherwise still does not find the folder
- Add %defattr to set the right attributes to files and don't try to own any mpv directory on Tumbleweed
- Install LICENSE file
- Update to version 0.0+git20170820.2126067: * Initialize the mpris:artUrl and xesam:url variables for all files
- Initial release