* Wed Jan 20 2021 Konstantin Voinov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 1.1.29
* Fixed latency computation error for FIR and FFT modes of the
* Optimize FIR and FFT equalizers to use fastconv_ routines
instead of FFT.
* Implemented SPM mode for Parameteric and Graphic Equalizer
* Fixed improper VST call handling for several calls.
* Several typo fixes in documentation
(contributed by Olivier Humbert).
* Fixed improper output MIDI event sorting for all plugins.
* Channels of spectrum analyzer are now synchronized.
* Fixed regression related to loading built-in file resources.
* Added extra button to hide/show equalizer section for Impulse
Responses and Impulse Reverb plugin series.
* Updated OBJ file parsing for support less strict file format.
* Fixed improper behaviour of File Open Dialog widget related
to file name input.
* Art Delay plugin settings changed: by default multipliers are
now set to 1, BPM multiplier allows now to step with
0.5 values allowing to set dotted notes.
* Tue Jan 05 2021 email@example.com
- does not require php7-devel for build, php7 is enough
* Thu Dec 24 2020 Konstantin Voinov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 1.1.28
* Implemented Artistic Delay plugin.
* Added delay time and phase inversion for each band of the
* MIDI octave numbering now starts with "-1", previously it
started with "-2".
* Added automatic scanning of installed Hydrogen drumkits to the
Multisampler plugin series
* and possibility to load them by single click in the main menu.
* Added sample reversal feature to the
Sampler/Multisampler/Trigger plugin series.
* Added possibility to change the note number in
Sampler/Multisampler/Trigger plugin series
* by scrolling mouse wheel over the note number indicator or
performing mouse double click on it.
* Added possibility to use relative paths in file
* Added 'Plugin Manual' menu item to show the documentation to
plugin in the browser.
* Added 'UI Manual' menu item to show the documentation to UI
in the browser.
* Added tutorial of using hydrogen drumkits in the Multisampler
plugin series - contributed by chrisanthropic @ github.
* Updated french translations - contributed by Olivier Humbert.
* Plugins now can be built with Clang C++ compiler version 10+.
* Refactored ipc::Process for better work with vfork() system
* Fixed bug in improper RGB -> HSL conversion for UI.
* Fixed regression in led indication for the Compensation
Delay plugin series.
* Fixed drag&drop regression after code refactoring.
* Fixed bug in Fraction widget related to nominator drop-down
* Sat Oct 03 2020 Luigi Baldoni <email@example.com>
- Update license to LGPL-3.0-or-later
* Sat Oct 03 2020 Konstantin Voinov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 1.1.26
* Implemented Crossover Plugin series.
* Fixed phase mismatch between channels in the oversampling mode
of limiter (contributed by Hector Martin).
* Fixed bug in convolver module which could perform improper tail
convolution (reported by Robin Gareus).
Affected plugins: Impulse Responses, Impulse Reverb,
* Fixed small memory leakage in multiband plugins (Compressor,
Gate, Expander) related to usage of Inline Display feature.
* Added support of pg:mainInput and pg:mainOutput LV2 properties
in TTL files for all plugins.
* Updated all C++ heades and source files to match the LGPL3+
* Fri Aug 28 2020 andy great <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.1.24.
* Implemented Loudness Compensator plugin series
(Mono and Stereo).
* Implemented Surge Filter plugin series (Mono and Stereo) for
protecting audio chain from possible pops on playback
* Significant changes the Limiter Plugin series, may be partially
incompatible with hosts/wrappers:
* Removed 'Classic' and 'Mixed' modes since these modes do not
give effective results.
* Introduced Automatic Level Regulation (ALR) feature enabled by
* Added possibility to dump internal state of plugin to file.
* Several plugins now support dumping of internal state.
* Added support of loading Hydrogen drumkits by the Multisampler
* Added 'Squared Cosine' and 'Cubic Hermite Spline' windows to
* Fixed bug that caused Spectrum Analyzer to ignore window
* Fixed bug in AVX-optimized sidechaining funcion that could
cause invalid behaviour of plugins that use external/internal
sidechain for processing.
* Implemented back-buffering of the window surface, all UI
controls now don't glitch on edit.
* Refactored and simplified LV2 parameter transport between UI
and plugin code.
* VST plugins now provide possibility to save and load presets
and do not crash Host.
* Added support of lv2:StateChanged extension which properly
works with Ardour 6.0.145 and higher.
* Fixed improper behaviour of VST controls under REAPER host
(and possible other VST hosts).
* Updated metadata for dynamic processors to better match the UI.
* Now all lv2:Atom ports that do not provide MIDI message
transfer are marked as lv2:connectionOptional.
* Exported plugin configuration now contains information about
original package version.
* Tue Jun 02 2020 Giordano Boschetti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 1.1.22
* Implemented Multiband Gate plugin series.
* Added sidechain low-pass and high-pass filters for Compressor plugin series.
* Added sidechain low-pass and high-pass filters for Expander plugin series.
* Added sidechain low-pass and high-pass filters for Gate plugin series.
* Added sidechain low-pass and high-pass filters for Dynamic Processor plugin series.
* Added sidechain low-pass and high-pass filters for Trigger plugin series.
* Fixed VST2 identifiers for Multiband Expander plugin series.
* Fixed graph issues related to dot editing.
* Added spanish translation of the UI (contributed by Ignotus - ignotus666 at github.com).
* Compressor, Expander, Gate and Dynamic Processor plugins now report latency for the lookahead knob.
* Fixed mapping of some numpad keys that could cause problems when entering manual value in the UI.
* VERSION build variable replaced with LSP_VERSION build variable (contributed by Bruno Vernay).
* Fixed UI synchronization issue on plugin state restore for VST plugin format.
* Fixed improper work of default Attack and Release time parameters for
Dynamic Processor plugin series.
* Fixed build broken by recent LV2 header updates.
* Some french translation fixes (contributed by Olivier Humbert).
* Wed Apr 29 2020 Guillaume GARDET <email@example.com>
- Disable LTO for %arm and aarch64 to fix build
* Tue Apr 21 2020 andy great <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 1.1.19
* Updated XDG desktop application integration.
* Refactoring of sse::fft functions for better portability
between different compilation options.
* Fixed bug in asimd::hdotp functions for AArch64 that caused
invalid result output.
* LV2 UI and standalone JACK plugins are now resizable.
* Fixed plugin sizing issues on certain new Linux distributions.
* Refactoring and several fixes of decoding and encoding of MIDI
* Fixed silent MIDI output for JACK plugins.
* Profile binaries are now excluded from release build.
- Remove lsp-plugins-fix_memory_corruption.patch
* Mon Apr 06 2020 andy great <email@example.com>
- Update to 1.1.17.
* Thu Nov 28 2019 Luigi Baldoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Spec cleanup
* Tue Oct 29 2019 Fabio Pesari <email@example.com>
- Split various plugin formats into subpackages
* Tue Sep 03 2019 Luigi Baldoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Added lsp-plugins-fix_memory_corruption.patch
* Sun Aug 25 2019 Luigi Baldoni <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.1.10
* Implemented 3D reverb simulator plugin series - Room Builder
Mono and Room Builder Stereo.
* Fixed improper InlineDisplay feature support in LV2 TTL
* Plugin names now have 'LSP' prefix for the LV2 format.
* Each plugin can now provide it's custom UI class which is
derived from common plugin's UI class.
* Code now compiles for the PPC64 architecture.
* Code now compiles for the IBM s390x architecture.
* Added command-line option to pass configuration file name
for standalone JACK plugins.
* The settings stored in configuration file will be
automatically loaded at startup.
* Updated function signatures for libraries which now support
'-fvisibility=hidden' compilation flag.
* Added support of nested menus in the UI toolkit.
* Added 3D scene rendering support in the UI by using
different rendering backends.
* Implemented GLX backend based on openGL 2.x for rendering 3D
* Implemented key-value tree storage (KVTStorage) for storing
and managing dynamic parameters.
* Implemented key-value tree storage (KVTStorage) UI<->DSP
* Implemented key-value tree storage (KVTStorage)
serialization/deserialization in parameters.
* Implemented key-value tree storage (KVTStorage)
serialization/deserialization for the plugin state.
* Implemented mechanism for UI<->DSP OSC message interchange.
* Added support of OSC protocol messages serialization,
deserialization and pattern matching.
* Optimized complex number functions for AArch64 architecture.
* Changed installation path for jack core library from to
* Added more careful file type analysis for non-EXT file
* Added support of Hygon Dhyana x86 family CPU optimizations
and detection of some other CPU vendors.
* Now both release and test binaries are available to build
into separate subdirectories independently.
* Improved built-in resource generation tool.
* Embedded resources are now alphabetically sorted to make the
build more deterministic.
* Added support of built-in presets for plugin's UI.
- Dropped lsp-plugins-verbose.patch (using a different method to
have verbose build)
- Enabled ppc64 build
* Sun Jun 30 2019 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Put documentation into right group. Remove excess Requires.
* Fri Jun 21 2019 Luigi Baldoni <email@example.com>
- Improved lsp-plugins-verbose.patch
* Tue Jun 18 2019 Luigi Baldoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.1.9
* Added experimental support of AArch64 architecture (DSP code
is not optimized yet).
* Fixed regression in VST and Standalone plugin formats that
caused offline tasks to not to be launched.
* Improved build system to make source code possible to build
for KXStudio repository.
Distribution builders should ensure that the GNU C++
compiler is selected at the build stage.
* Additional I/O improvements for better WindowsNT support.
* Implemented fully compatible with EqualizerAPO software
digital filters that are now part of the Parametric Equalizer
* Fixed issue that caused VST plugins not to load from cusom
* Some code parts rewritten for better compatibility with
* Fixed file listing in the file dialog that caused improper
reading of remote directories mounted on the local file
* Changed implementation of LV2 MIDI transport so now plugins
utilize only one LV2:Atom input port and one LV2:Atom output
* Fixed bug in host<->UI time and position synchronization for
VST plugin format.
* Fixed AVX+FMA3 implementation of dynamic biquadratic filters
that caused improper behaviour of the Multi-band compressor
plugin on machines that support AVX and FMA3 instruction set.
* Multiband compressor now properly handles the 'Bypass'
* Fixed return of improper extension pointers when requested
extension is different to the ui:idleInterface.
* Fixed bug in dynamic processor plugin that could issue
invalid metering values.
* Fixed UI size issue for VST plugins in Cockos Reaper.
* Fixed numerous memory leakage issues in UI components.
* Fixed spontaneous crashes when destroying the Profiler
* Fixed embedded resource generation tool that had invalid
behaviour for several file systems.
* Reimplemented I/O subsystem.
- Dropped _service and fix-setting-paths.patch (no longer
- Added lsp-plugins-verbose.patch
* Fri Mar 08 2019 email@example.com
- Initial packaging for SUSE