* Wed Jul 28 2021 Dirk Stoecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Drop remove-duplicate-typedef.patch as it causes build failure for i586 now
* Mon Aug 24 2020 Dirk Mueller <email@example.com>
- update to 11.3:
* Added support for FLAC audio files.
* Added support for microphone recording on Android.
* Added t.audio.mic (false by default). On Android, setting it to true requests microphone recording permission from the user.
* Added Decoder:clone.
* Added Data:getFFIPointer.
* Added Joystick:getDeviceInfo.
* Added Joystick:getGamepadMappingString and love.joystick.getGamepadMappingString(guid).
* Added love.math.colorToBytes and love.math.colorFromBytes.
* Added 'usedpiscale' boolean (true by default) to love.window.setMode and love.conf. Disables automatic DPI scaling when false.
* Added love.window.getDisplayOrientation and a love.displayrotated callback.
* Added love.window.get/setVSync, to allow setting vsync without recreating the window.
* Added love.window.getSafeArea.
* Added an optional vertex count parameter to Mesh:setVertices.
* Added support for rgba4, rgb5a1, rgb565, rgb10a2, rg11b10f, r8, rg8, r16, rg16, r16f, rg16f, r32f, and rg32f formats in ImageData and Images.
* Added support for loading .dds files that contain uncompressed pixel data.
* Changed audio file type detection, so it probes all supported backends for unrecognized extensions.
* Fixed "bad lightuserdata" errors when running love on some arm64 devices.
* Fixed boot.lua's line numbers in stack traces to match its source code.
* Fixed the deprecation system not fully restarting when love.event.quit("restart") is used.
* Fixed love.isVersionCompatible.
* Fixed named Channels persisting across love.event.quit("restart") occurrences.
* Fixed race conditions when different love.physics Worlds are used in different threads.
* Fixed World:getJoints to return the fully resolved type of the Joint, instead of the base type.
* Fixed love.timer.sleep(0) to return control to the OS scheduler instead of being a no-op.
* Fixed love.math.randomNormal incorrectly using cached state after love.math.setRandomSeed or setRandomState.
* Fixed love.data.hash returning an incorrect hash for certain input sizes.
* Fixed love.data.newByteData to cause a Lua error instead of crashing when invalid arguments are used.
* Fixed the Data-returning variant of love.filesystem.read and File:read to return the number of bytes that were read.
* Fixed love.filesystem's require loaders to error instead of crashing when no argument is given.
* Fixed love.filesystem.mount(Data).
* Fixed a memory leak when loading files in some situations.
* Fixed t.audio.mixwithsystem.
* Fixed audio clicks immediately after playing a Source on iOS.
* Fixed Source:play + Source:stop + Source:play looping the first few ms of sound for streaming Sources on iOS.
* Fixed Source:play + Source:seek looping the first few ms of sound for streaming Sources on iOS.
* Fixed occasional pops in streaming sources on iOS.
* Fixed love.audio.play(sources) to use previously set playback positions on stopped Sources.
* Fixed Source:setEffect(name, true) and Source:getEffect(name) when the effect has no associated Filter.
* Fixed love.audio.newSource(filename, "queue") to cause a Lua error.
* Fixed Source:setPitch to error if the given pitch is <= 0, NaN, or infinity.
* Fixed video seeking and pausing in various scenarios.
* Fixed an audio Source memory leak when a Video gets garbage collected after playing it.
* Fixed video playback support on some Adreno-based Android devices.
* Fixed black fringes around text in some situations.
* Fixed extreme flickering when text moves along non-integer coordinates.
* Fixed the first character in a string sometimes not being processed during text vertex generation.
* Fixed Text:set(" ") not clearing any previously set text in a Text object.
* Fixed love.graphics.getTextureTypes to return a table with boolean values in its fields instead of number values.
* Fixed lines not rendering properly if a single line has more than 65,000 vertices.
* Fixed a pixel shader performance regression on some graphics drivers when OpenGL 3 or OpenGL ES 3 is used.
* Fixed text not showing up on Radeon HD 3000-series graphics cards on Windows.
* Fixed non-integer DPI scale values being truncated to integers in love.graphics.newCanvas.
* Fixed creating depth canvases on Windows systems when using an Intel HD 3000 GPU.
* Fixed automatic batching performance to be more consistent on all operating systems.
* Fixed gammaToLinearPrecise in shaders not being as precise as it should be.
* Fixed ImageData:paste and ImageData:setPixel to have more consistent clamping and rounding of color values when different formats are used.
- remove love-11.2-return.patch: upstream
* Thu Apr 23 2020 Max Mitschke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Added remove-duplicate-typedef.patch to fix i586 build
* Wed Nov 28 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 11.2:
* Added Source:setAirAbsorption and Source:getAirAbsorption.
* Added Body:setTransform and Body:getTransform.
* Improved performance of love.graphics.draw slightly on iOS and Android.
* Fixed love.filesystem initialization on Windows 10 update 1809.
* Fixed various issues with running on macOS 10.14.
* Fixed compatibility with Lua 5.2 and 5.3.
* Fixed the explicit format + Data argument variant of love.data.decompress.
* Fixed love.joystick.setGamepadMapping not being able to change existing mappings.
* Fixed a crash on quit on Linux if a custom Cursor is active when quitting.
* Fixed a crash in the Data variant of Shader:send when it's called after love.window.setMode.
* Fixed a love.graphics.setCanvas error message to be less confusing.
- Add love-11.2-return.patch: to make compiler happy
- Remove love.mpg123.patch: don't see why needed anymore
- Remove update-luasocket.patch: upstreamed
- Run spec-cleaner
* Sat Jun 24 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added update-luasocket.patch from upstream to fix build with lua53
* Mon Apr 17 2017 email@example.com
- Build with mpg123 unconditionally, add love.mpg123.patch
- Run autoreconf
- Add Requires(pre) as needed
* Sat Jan 21 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.10.2
* Thu Jul 28 2016 email@example.com
- Dropped unneeded devel package
- Removed now unneeded love-modplug.patch
* Thu Jul 28 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.10.1
* Thu Mar 05 2015 email@example.com
- update to version 0.9.2
* Sun Sep 14 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.9.1
- added -devel package to solve the rpmlint error
- added post script macros for desktop, icon and mime
* Sun Dec 15 2013 email@example.com
- updated to 0.9.0
* Added three new modules: love.window, love.math, and love.system.
* Reworked the love.joystick and love.thread modules.
* Added new features to love.graphics, including polygon meshes and vertex shaders.
* Integrated the ENet networking library via lua-enet.
* Renamed many functions to be more consistent with the rest of the API.
* Improved the performance of several APIs in love.graphics.
* And a lot more!
- dropped remove-mpg123.patch (applied upstream)
* Sun Feb 17 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanitize description to not read like an ad. Use project's
actual name with diacritic marks.
- Use more robust make install call.
* Sun Apr 15 2012 email@example.com
- updated to 0.8.0 release
- removed unneeded_deps.patch (applied upstream)
* Thu Mar 22 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- make MP3 support optional
- change licence to follow SPDX
- remove unneded libmng-devel and libtiff-devel build dependencies
- use pkgconfig() style build dependencies
- remove love-modplug.patch for >= 12.1
- force lua 5.1 and add autotools BT to fix Factory build
* Sun Mar 11 2012 email@example.com
- update to mercurial tip (upcoming 0.8.0)
* Tue Sep 13 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build fix - added devel dependencies for DevIL
- standard group name
* Wed Jun 22 2011 email@example.com
- created package (version 0.7.2)