* Thu Jan 18 2018 email@example.com
- Remove duplicate BuildArch: noarch.
* Fri Jan 20 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop USEDFORBUILD as it breaks build-compare
when any of the 113 build dependencies changed
* Mon May 02 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 7.4,3 (fate#320641)
List of changes in 7.4.2 is long so please so please see
logwatch-7.4.2.changelog in /usr/src/packages/logwatch.
Changes for 7.4.3:
[kernel] Fix default Ignore_messages value to not match anything
- Removed logwatch-http.patch as the fix is in upstream code.
* Tue Sep 01 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add new patch to deal with Perl's pickyness regarding curly
brackets in patterns (logwatch-http.patch).
* Fri Feb 20 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 7.4.1
* No changelog available
- Remove logwatch-parse_rsyslog_timestamps.patch; merged on upstream
- Spec file clean up
* Remove obsolete macros
* Remove redundant %clean section
* Mon Dec 02 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update logwatch-firewall.patch to prevent 'Removing duplicate
Archive file' warning.
* Mon Jun 17 2013 email@example.com
- Add logwatch-parse_rsyslog_timestamps.patch that makes logwatch
understand the default timestamp format of newer rsyslog versions
* Tue Dec 18 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added logwatch-dmeventd-reduce_frequency.patch to reduce false
positives from dmeventd when a long logwatch run is in progress
* Mon Oct 17 2011 email@example.com
- Update to 7.4.0 which is the official release with the fix for
- Fix cron.d file to state the user to run dmeventd as (bnc#724164).
- Fix file list for 7.4.0.
* Sun Feb 27 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix CVE-2011-1018 patch (missing parenthesis)
* Fri Feb 25 2011 email@example.com
- Add patch to fix the handling of special characters in log files
- Make files in Logwatch_Dmeventd_Setup_Files tarball 644 and
repack with bzip2.
* Tue Feb 01 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix Requires for SLE10.
* Mon May 10 2010 email@example.com
- Require perl-Date-Manip (bnc#603959).
* Tue Dec 01 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- --print was set by default and in that case redirection to file
never happened (bnc#450413).
* Sun Aug 30 2009 email@example.com
- use %patch0 for Patch0
* Mon Jan 19 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log timestamp of dmeventd in /var/lib/logwatch not
- Add /var/lib/logwatch to file list (bnc#467272)
* Fri Jan 16 2009 email@example.com
- Fix a few typos in logwatch.conf
* Tue Jan 13 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call sendmail with full path (bnc#465127).
* Mon Oct 13 2008 email@example.com
- Add files to let logwatch capture DM events (fate#304214, bnc#434254)
* Tue Apr 08 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- logwatch does not watch anything without cron