* Tue Aug 14 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fix IO errors with KWin in combination with NVIDIA driver.
* Mon Mar 05 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.13
* As with xcb-proto, this release mainly enables multi-planar buffers in
DRI3 v1.2 via support for variable-sized lists of FDs, and enables
sending GenericEvents to other clients. Present v1.2 and RandR v1.6
did not require any specific library changes.
- supersedes U_add-support-for-eventstruct.patch,
* Wed Jan 17 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Really conditionalize the python3 option to allow us building
without any python2 present
- Convert to pkgconfig style deps
- Format bit with spec-cleaner
* Mon Jan 08 2018 email@example.com
- Enable xinput extension. (bnc#1074249)
* Update xinput to the state when it was enabled by default
* Fri Jan 05 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
* Prevent infinite loop also in case DISPLAY is non-local.
* Wed Dec 20 2017 email@example.com
- Use spaces instead of tabs in the patches (as does the original
source code) to avoid confusion.
* If authentication (with *stage == 0) failed and the variable
XAUTHLOCALHOSTNAME wasn't set, we were never getting to stage 2
in the original patch, causing calls to xcb_connect_to_display
to be stuck in an infinite loop.
Now we also go to stage 2 if the variable isn't set.
* Mon Dec 11 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixes build against python3 (package rename of
python-xcb-proto-devel to python3-xcb-proto-devel)
* Thu Nov 30 2017 email@example.com
* Modify this patch to do what it say - retry not only if the current hostname is
not found in the xauthority file, but also when it is rejected by X server.
* Thu May 19 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.12
* here is a new version of libxcb for you to enjoy. The
highlights are the same as for the new xcb-proto release:
xinput support, RandR 1.5 and an automatic alignment checker.
- removed libxcb-xevie0/libxcb-xprint0 subpackages
* Wed Dec 23 2015 email@example.com
If auth with credentials for hostname fails retry with XAUTHLOCALHOSTNAME
* Sun Sep 06 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.11.1:
This fixes some threading-related bugs with
xcb_wait_for_special_event() and adds 64-bit versions of
functions that work with sequence numbers.
* Wed Aug 06 2014 email@example.com
- added baselibs.conf as source to specfile
* Tue Aug 05 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.11:
This fixes some bugs with 64 bit fields and the present extension.
* Sun Apr 27 2014 email@example.com
- added missing python-xcb-proto-devel >= 7.6_1.10.1 BuildRequires
* Thu Apr 24 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to a newer snapshot
- Add missing BuildRequires
* Tue Mar 18 2014 email@example.com
- remove URL in specfile sourceline for snapshot tarball in the
hope to be accepted by buildservice now
* Tue Mar 18 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to current git commit 4ffa6f8 to match current xcb-proto
* Sun Dec 22 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.10:
+ Bump libxcb-xkb SONAME due to ABI break introduced in 1.9.2
+ Enable libxcb-xkb by default
+ Bump libxcb-sync SONAME
+ c_client.py: Fix _sizeof() functions
+ c_client.py: Do not create pointers in unions
+ c_client.py: Always initialize xcb_align_to
+ Re-introduce xcb_ge_event_t (deprecated, xcb_ge_generic_event_t
should be used instead)
+ Fix alignment issues in FD passing code
+ Fix poll() if POLLIN == ROLLRDNORM|POLLRDBAND
+ Use /usr/spool/sockets/X11/ on HP-UX for UNIX sockets
+ Make xsltproc optional
* Mon Nov 25 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixup package descriptions
* Mon Nov 25 2013 email@example.com
- Adjust baselibs for new libxcb-dri3-0 and libxcb-present0 subpackages