- moved profiles for setting env variables LIBVA_DRIVER_NAME and VDPAU_DRIVER to /usr/etc/profiles.d on TW (boo#1173036)
- in addition to setting LIBVA_DRIVER_NAME to 'vdpau' also set VDPAU_DRIVER to 'nvidia' if NVIDIA's proprietary drivers are in use, so libvdpau_nvidia.so instead of (non-existing) libvdpau_.so (notice the empty string after _) is being used (boo#1171923)
- added "%dir /usr/%_lib/dri" to filelist in order to fix build (probably required since Mesa/Mesa-drivers split) - no longer require Mesa-devel
- Add libva-vdpau-driver-0.7.4-sigfpe-crash.patch: Fix a crash if a heap is destroyed before being initialized (fdo#58836). - Replace libva-devel with pkgconfig(libva), pkgconfig(libva-x11) and pkgconfig(libva-glx) BuildRequires: Align with what configure looks for. Added bonus, now building GLX support too.
- Replace vdpau-video from packman
- use this library by default when NVIDIA's proprietary driver is running
- Initial packaging for openSUSE.
- libva-vdpau-driver-0.7.4-type-fix.patch * typefix needed