- Update to version 5.3+git20201027: * Fixing code scanning alerts. * Removing unnecessary dependencies. * Adding codeql analysis * Adjustments for KP_ALTERNATIVE option. * Fixing 'kpalternative' option. * Adjustments in the file dialog. * Adding usefull gtk extension methods from pw3270 application. * Enabling copy-as-image action. * Adding "copy-as-html" action. * Refactoring error popup. * Adding signal for customized action fire. * Checking for invalid key-file. * Adding styles to popup dialog. * Adding dynamic font spacing option on settings. * Blinking SSL indicator while downloadin CRL. * Fixing default keycode for "PF-12". * Fixing warnings. * Refactoring PFkey engine to allow remapping from accelerator dialog. * Working on load/save settings engine. * Changing SSL toggle to dropdown to allow more options. * Fixing load/save popup return signals. * Refactoring popup engine. * Delaying "has_timer" signal to avoid thread issues. * Adding property with the OIA-Timer state. * Enabling keytable search. * Allowing image formats on clipboard. * Updating filename extension based on file type. * Auto selecting format from file extension. * Implementing "save as image". * Allow to override build date with SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH
- Update to version 5.3: * Signal tables are now static. * Updating README. * Fixing build in newest gcc. * Changing type of the PACKAGE_RELEASE macro to allow non numeric values. * Updating version info. * Adding release info when trace window starts. * Refactoring accelerator engine. * Build instructions for macOS * Refactoring keytable management. * Sets Courier New as default print font for macOS * Change default font for macOS * Add support to macosx * Disabling "apply" button when host & service name are not set on host properties widget. * Show host properties when terminal widget is activated without any host info. * Refactoring actions. * Adding group on property action (required for screen-model property actions). * Fixing security dialog layout on windows. * Implementing copy with center button. * Adding smart copy options. * Fixing toggle actions. * Fixing tooltip for screen paste options. * Implementing configuration for the "paste screen" option. * Implementing clipboard settings dialog. * Adding convenience method for comboboxes. * Implementing cut&paste settings dialog. * Settings dialog should destroy with parent. * Moving property based actions to terminal library. * Adding signal for OIA clicks. * libv3270 now uses his own translation domain. * Fixing v3270 state methods. * Adding PF/PA Actions. * The toggle action now lives in lib3270. * Implementing GActions for v3270 terminal. * Adding print and save actions in a more standard format. * Adding key-file save & load on print operation object. * Adding signal for keyfile load on terminal widget. * Removing deprecated signals. * Implementing accelerator edit widget. * CG character 0x20 should be blank. * Loading accelerators from keyfile. * Isolating CG translation table. * Fixing CG char 0x00. * Color theme are now standard widget properties. * Saving color & host-type properties to settings files. * Implementing the "save to keyfile" method. * Improving the "can't paste formatted data" popup dialog. It can be disabled now. * Fixing "\n" at the end of text copy. * Adding default action for the "click" on the OIA's security state icon. * Disabling traces when the trace widget is destroyed. * The "trace" widget can now be create/destroyed changing a terminal property. * "keep-alive" is a network setting, then, it should be in the connection dialog. * Refactoring clipboard methods. * Fixing charset reset issue. * Refactoring configuration dialogs to a more standard and consistent behavior. * Adding property for dynamic font space for compatibility with the previous version. * Adjustments in the model_number property. * Host select widget is now sensible to connection state. * Changing the default session name from "application name" to "product name". * Fix based on comment from OBS request https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/736258 * Adjusments base of the comments on OBS Request 735904 (https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/735904) * Fixing as requested on review of https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/731972: * Trigerring reconfigure event when terminal size changes. * Moving charset translation to main library. * Getting product name from lib3270 configuration. * Refactoring build process. * Refactoring "paste from file" method. * Refactoring print settings dialog. * Adding popup asking for user intervention when the SSL negotiation fails. * Removing lib3270 log redirection. * Implementing the new smart paste feature. * Refactoring clipboard manager. * Moving selection management methods to protocol library. * Moving terminal definitions to separated include file. * Adding signal when session name changes (required for the HLLAPI plugin module). * Updating package to follow naming guidelines.
- Cleanup spec file - Drop support for <= SLE12-SP2
- Drop unnecessary build requirements. Own all produced glade directories instead. - Enable parallel build. - Rectify descriptions.
- Use -ffat-lto-objects when building static libraries.
- Update to version 5.2: * Fixing package gen. * Updating read me. * Updating build info. * Windows native file dialog is hanging sometimes, replacing it. * Updating package info. * Adjustments in the V5.1 ft dialog. * Working on the new FT dialog. * Working on drag & drop for activity list.
- Fixing osc source_validator errors.
* Fixing centos build. * Adding drag&drop support in the activity list component. * Implementing drag&drop on the file settings widget. * Updating old (V5.1) transfer dialogs to follow gnome visual layout. * Fixing old FT dialog. * Updating transfer settings dialog. * Refactoring single file transfer dialog. * Refactoring simple file transfer dialog. * Adding compatibility FT dialog. * Fixing RHEL-7 build.
* Refactoring build process. * Spliting gtk library from pw3270 main project.