- Update to 2.3.0: * Support for Linux eventfd, uev_event_*() see API.md for details
- Update to 2.2.0: Note: * You now have to explicitly include sys/queue.h, or provide a local version of queue.h, if your application depends on it. Changes: * Replaced BSD queue.h doubly-linked lst API with own implementation. Making libuEv stand-alone, no longer imposing any particular version of queue.h on the user * Enforce -std=gnu11 to unlock typeof() in older GCC versions * Code cleanup Fixes: * Fix missing header deps. in Makefile.am, library did not rebuild properly if any of the local header files were changed
- Update to 2.1.3: Changes: * Update joystick example, use first device, /dev/input/js0 * Minor refactor of uev_exit(), use _SAFE macros to traverse list of watchers instead of while() * New API test to verify that uev_exit() terminates properly * Make uev_signal_stop() idempotent Fixes: * Let uev_timer_stop() call close() on the timerfd directly, do not call uev_timer_set() since that may cause lockups or hangs
- Ensure neutrality of descriptions.
- Initial package, version 2.1.2