- Update eto release 0.4.0 * This release allows explicitly unsetting the binary attributes when combining attributes using t3_term_combine_attrs.
- Update to new upstream release 0.3.2 * Allow compilation in C++ with pre C++11 compilers. * A new function is provided which determines the width of a string with explicit length. * Replacement functions for determining the length are provided that return a size_t instead of an int. * Includes a C++ class which wraps a t3_window_t pointer and forwards all the functions. Otherwise behaves like std::unique_ptr, to make memory management simpler. * Prefer to use Unicode line-drawing characters if they are available. Some terminals explicitly disable the alternate character set if UTF-8 encoding is enabled, resulting in bad output. * Don't use the alternate characterset for line drawing if the terminal type is ansi, or if the smacs capability is not defined. * Internal tables were updated to Unicode 10.0. * Terminal size detection is done based on cursor position reporting if no other information is available.
- Update to version 0.2.3 * Re-release of version 0.2.2 to update the configure script.
- Update to new upstream release 0.2.2 * This release fixes the handling of the nul character.
- Declare CC=gcc to ensure we build with gcc; seems make falls back to 'c99' otherwise (instead of requiring posix_cc).
- Initial package (version 0.2.1) for build.opensuse.org