- Update to release 1.0 * This release changes the internal type of integers to int64_t and adds access routines for int64_t.
- Update to new upstream release 0.2.11 * No functional changes: The pre-generated Doxygen documentation is removed from the source package.
- Update to version 0.2.10 * Use the password file to retrieve the user's home directory (using the HOME environment variable is unreliable when using sudo).
- Declare CC=gcc to ensure we build with gcc; seems make falls back to 'c99' otherwise (instead of requiring posix_cc).
- Update to new upstream release 0.2.9 * This release fixes a crashing bug in getting an XDG path if the corresponding variable is not set and there is no relative path available.
- Initial package (version 0.2.8) for build.opensuse.org