* Tue Aug 01 2017 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 2.1.0
* Cipher type cleanup for AES. When libSRTP is compiled with
OpenSSL and the AES 256 ICM cipher is used with RTCP, an
incorrect initialization vector is formed. This change will
break backwards compatibility with older versions (1.5, 2.0)
of libSRTP when using the AES 256 ICM cipher with OpenSSL for
* Sequence number incorrectly masked for AES GCM IV. The
initialization vector for AES GCM encryption was incorrectly
formed on little endian machines. This change will break
backwards compatibility with older versions (1.5, 2.0) of
libSRTP when using the AES GCM cipher for RTCP.
* Fix OOB read in key generation for encrypted headers with GCM
ciphers. Adds padding of GCM salt to the corresponding ICM
length used for header encryption. This change will break
backwards compatibility with version 2.0 of libSRTP when
using the header encryption extension with the AES GCM
* Master Key Identifiers (MKI) Support - for 4 keys.
* Report SSRC instead of srtp_stream_t in srtp_event_data_t.
* Fix incorrect structure declarations for (S)RTP and (S)RTCP
for big endian machines
* Mon Nov 21 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new 2.x generation, initial release 2.0.0
* Massively smaller SDK, function names and types were cleaned
* Fri Mar 04 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 1.5.4:
* Use BE byte ordering of RTCP trailer.
* Allow zero length payload on unprotect.
* Fri Jan 22 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 1.5.3
* Maintenance release, including fix for CVE-2015-6360.
* Wed Jul 29 2015 email@example.com
- Add baselibs.conf: build libsrtp1-32bit, as needed by
* Sun Mar 15 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.5.2.
- Remove srtp-soname.diff as upstream now defines ABI in filenames
- Spec cleanup.
* Sat Jan 03 2015 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 1.5.0
* Add support for OpenSSL crypto
* Add support for AES-GCM crypto suites.
* Add user data API to allow user to associate additional data
with a SRTP context.
- Replace libsrtp-automake.patch by simpler srtp-soname.diff
* Thu Aug 28 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relax build restrictions for SLE11 (needs BuildRequires xz to
even start, and we can drop dist-xz from the suggestive patch
so that automake ~1.10)
* Tue Aug 26 2014 email@example.com
- Update project metadata, and patch description
* Wed Sep 18 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgrade to the latest git snapshot of the version 1.4.5 from the
new Cisco GIT repository:
* support for Encrypted Key Transport (EKT)
* AES-256 support
* support for packet retransmission
* API and ABI changes to support new features
* many bug, crash and memory corruption fixes
* several security fixes (CVE-2013-2139, bnc#828009)
- Increment shared library version, there are incompatible API and
- Rename the package to libsrtp, as did the upstream
- Port and rename srtp-automake.diff to libsrtp-automake.patch.
- Fix headers to not point to private not installed files
* Wed Oct 31 2012 email@example.com
- Fold the pkgconfig file into srtp-automake.diff
- Have libsrtp-devel depend on library package
* Wed Oct 31 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have the package provide a pkg-config file, and run ldconfig
for the library package
* Tue Oct 25 2011 email@example.com
- Remove redundant %clean section
- Add automake patch so as to properly create shared libraries
* Tue Mar 08 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove author from description
- rpmlint: wrong-file-end-of-line-encoding
* Sat Aug 08 2009 email@example.com
- Version update to 1.4.4 and bzipped source.
o sorry but CHANGES file is outdated
* Mon Jan 28 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Generate package named srtp-devel.
* Tue Jun 05 2007 email@example.com
- suppress devel file warnings, we only have a static lib here
* Wed Jun 28 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- New SuSE package, version 1.4.2.