- Update to version 0~git20190917: * Update .travis.yml * Added Classic Travis * Update Makefile * Fix PSClassic config * Fix musl build, stderr is in stdio.h * makefile cleanup * Fix build with clang. * Implement subsystems for cart+disk loading
- First version
- Fix aarch64 and armv7 builds - Disable armv6 builds
- Update to version 0~git20201011: * Fix Makefile * Add .gitlab-ci.yml * Xcode wants his cariables initialized or won't link externs * Fix GCC10 compilation (-fno-common fixes) * Solve armv & armv8 compilation * Use all possible optimizations. * Fix dithering in AL+. * Fix spurious RSP crashes. * Update paraLLEl-RDP. * Make proper note of texture filtering. * Update parallel-rdp. * Update parallel-RDP. * Add more crop pixel options * Update paraLLEl-RDP. * Implement logging levels * Update parallel-RDP. * Update paraLLEl-RDP. * Use same types as mesa and new headers shipped with gpu blobs.
- Add aarch64 build - Update to version 0~git20200529: * Update parallel-RDP. * Update Android.mk * Update Android.mk * Add missing files. * Update parallel-RDP. * Update parallel-RDP. * Update Android Application.mk * Add README explaining how to dump. * Update parallel-rdp. * switch video driver according to gfx plugin * Add amalgamated parallel-rdp build. * Move to new paraLLEl-RDP. * Add SI DMA Duration hack for Tetris 64 * Use separate cache for DRAM and hidden DRAM. * Dump the hidden RDRAM as well. * Add DRAM flush and fix VI_REGISTER_OUTPUT. * Move RDP_DUMP over to Angrylion. * Fix Seg Fault on Game Unload * Makefile cleanups * Revert "Backport https://github.com/ata4/angrylion-rdp-plus/commit/de4fe4f0ed4d849651639088c0dc36fcba70b8cc" * Backport https://github.com/ata4/angrylion-rdp-plus/commit/de4fe4f0ed4d849651639088c0dc36fcba70b8cc * Not necessary to set Quake 2 to Count Per Op 1 * Remove .d files * Revert "Updates" * Updates * Set this to 1 * Get rid of -lversion now, no longer using LLVM * Bake out Parallel RDP for Android right now
- Update to version 0~git20200210: * Added -DARM_FIX for rpi and odroid CPUFLAGS - fixes #544 * (Android) Take out x86/x64 for now - add Parallel RSP * Update Application.mk * Attempt to fix compilation on buildbot * Buildfix * git subrepo pull mupen64plus-rsp-paraLLEl * Remove this - was never used + potential license issues * git subrepo pull mupen64plus-rsp-paraLLEl * git subrepo pull mupen64plus-rsp-paraLLEl * git subrepo clone https://github.com/Themaister/parallel-rsp.git mupen64plus-rsp-paraLLEl * Update Makefile for new parallel-rsp module. * Remove old parallel-rsp implementation. * Add Xena entries to CountPerOp=3 * Remove CountPerOp=1 for Star Wars Episode 1 Racer * AL option to select number of threads * Actually flip or dupe when using AL+ when needed. * Change this too * Thread sync level - set low as default * Link in LLVM statically * Link llvm in statically * Add way to override LLVM * parallel-RSP: Port over MFC0 timeout and some semaphore handling code. * angrylion unfiltered width temp fix * OSX Buildfix * (Parallel N64) Add -lpthread * VI overlay, more options. * Backport https://github.com/mupen64plus/mupen64plus-core/pull/533 - setting Vigilante 8 games to CountPerOp 1 was apparently a bad idea, performance greatly increased with default framerate setting * Backport https://github.com/mupen64plus/mupen64plus-core/pull/544/commits/03e16a93d773801f05715db9e0356374754746b7 * Update * (Angrylion) interface.cpp was already C, so turn it into that - parallel_al.cpp remains the only C++ file * We use MSB_FIRST instead of LSB_FIRST * (Angrylion) remove unused functions * (Angrylion) remove unused screen.c * (Angrylion) Refactor setting dithering * (Angrylion) Remove unused GL-specific vdac.c code * video-angrylion: Make cache line striding a define. * video-angrylion: Don't false share cachelines. * video-angrylion: Move assign the task lambda. * video-angrylion: Hack in an environment variable to tweak thread count. * video-angrylion: Fix parallel thread scheduler for 64 threads. * Resampler - update - should bring this in line with libretro-common repo later * Update Makefile * (Angrylion) Get rid of intermediate framebuffer copying * parallel-RSP: Use __builtin_setjmp/longjmp. * parallel-RSP: Fix linking order for Clang. * Fix parallel-RSP build against modern LLVM. * Change to a sane thread synchronization level. * Fixed threading for sure. For best results turn down the thread sync. * (Angrylion) C89/C90 buildfix * Update * Updates * Add HAVE_THR_AL ifdefs * (MSVC 2017) Buildfix * Update interface.cpp * Update. * Added support for frontends not supporting GET_PREFERRED_HW_RENDER. * fix byte order for libretro. * now initializes, but runs slow. * the api changed a fair bit, now need to specify rdram ptrs. * fix typo. * Add option for thread sync level. Useful for games that need to sync to framebuffer commands, such as CBFD. * Update to newest Angrylion (WIP) * Properly negotiating driver to use with frontend. * allow compile for ios-arm64