* Mon Jun 22 2015 email@example.com
- Fix compilation with GCC 5: add -fgnu89-inline to CFLAGS.
* Fri Mar 27 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.92.5
* Assume stack-direction 'downwards' for all sparc, hppa, mips,
mipsel, ia64 and alpha variants (fixes compilation)
* Fix compilation due to bug in libtool 2.0+ if /bin/sh is not
* rules.mk clean-up :
+ Variables that depend on prefix should not be recursive
+ Don't set prefix, datadir, libdir, datarootdir and repdir
+ Use pkg-config to get the absolute path for repcommonexecdir
* Update .gitignore
* Update config.sub to 2014-09-11 from autoconf
- Remove backported patch
* Mon Sep 01 2014 email@example.com
- Update to 0.92.4
* Fix building librep on ARM
- Packaging changes
* Backported from git
* Removed librep-armthumb.patch
* Tue Jan 08 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.92.3
* More entities support for xml-reader (gt, umlauts, esszett)
* Fix address of FSF in all files [Togan Muftuoglu]
* Assume stack-direciton `downwards' for all ppc and s390 variants
[Kimb B. Heino]
* Updated `install-sh' to version 2011-01-19.21.
* Added `program-exists-p' [Mark Triggs]
- Removed 0001-fix-incorrect-fsf-address.patch as it is now upstream
* Mon Dec 17 2012 email@example.com
- fix sed rule in the spec file for stack direction fix
* Tue Nov 27 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- librep-armthumb.patch: fix build in arm
* Sun Oct 28 2012 email@example.com
- Add the following patches
* 0001-string-to-number.patch replaces depreciated emacs
* librep-remove-build_date.patch remove build date to prevent
* Thu Sep 13 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add makeinfo to buildrequires if > 12.2
* Mon Jul 02 2012 email@example.com
- Update to 0.92.2.1 (no changelog difference as previous release)
* spec cleanup
+ BuildRequires xz if openSUSE 12.1 or older
+ 0001-install-byte-compiled-emacs-lisp to provide byte
compiled rep-debugger (adds emacs-nox to build requirements)
* Wed Apr 11 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.92.2:
+ Assume stack-direction `downwards' for x86_64. Self-detection
doesn't work with gcc >= 4.7.0
+ read_line no longer aborts at 400 characters
- Changes from version 0.92.1b:
+ Fixed a bug in librep.pc
- Changes from version 0.92.1:
+ Added `positon' meta-function
+ Imported utility-functions from Sawfish: `beautify-symbol',
`remove-newlines', `option-index' and `string->symbol'.
+ Build fixes.
- Changes from version 0.92.0:
+ Bumped soname to 16.0.0
+ Make librep loading shared-objects, rather than
+ Removed architecture and version from installation paths
- Changes from version 0.91.1:
+ New `rep.ffi.util' module
+ New functions:
- `function-name' returns the name of the function object.
- `remove-hook-by-name' removes functions from a hook by their
+ Minor bugfix: `remove-hook' used to emit an error if the hook
was unbound, but it's fixed.
+ Documentation improvements.
+ Build fixes.
- Changes from version 0.91.0:
+ Halfway improved `debug-on-error' and `backtrace-on-error'
+ When you evaluate a closure interactively, the module it
belongs to is printed, too.
+ Improved functions' docstring support
+ New function `subr-structure'
+ `define-special-variable' is replaced by `defvar-setq'
+ Major documentation revision
- Changes from version 0.90.6:
+ renamed `file-uid-p' to `file-uid' and `file-gid-p' to
+ Process execution failure emits better message.
+ Minor doc improvements.
- Rename librep9 to librep16, following upstream soversion bump.
* Fri Jan 15 2010 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.90.5:
+ Byte compiler bugfix in docstring loss
+ Remove dlmalloc implementation, that was disabled anyway
+ Remove alloca/memcmp implementation and use libcs instead
+ Install headers to $includedir/rep/ instead of $includedir/
+ Autotools improvements (Makefile, autogen.sh & Co.)
+ Added file-gid-p, file-uid-p functions to get the gid/uid of a
- Remove call to automake: this tarball is fine.
* Sat Dec 19 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.90.4:
+ Fixes fror OpenBSD.
+ Build system fixes.
- Call automake because of missing config.sub in tarball.
* Fri Nov 13 2009 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.90.3:
+ Added `file-executable-p' function
+ Improved spec-file
+ Improved ebuild
+ Fallback check for ffi, if there's no libffi.pc
+ Removed rep-config script (use librep.pc instead)
+ Added man-pages for `rep', `repdoc', `rep-remote' and
+ Added debian packaging scripts based on the official ones
- Drop librep-no-ffi-pc.patch: fixed upstream.
- Remove autoconf call.
* Wed Sep 09 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.90.2:
+ Fixed a major defunct with prin1 + utf8
+ Fixed descriptions of formats %s and %S in streams.c
- Changes from version 0.90.1:
+ Properly terminate the rep interpreter
+ Use readline history in interactive mode
+ Tar file-handler does now support XZ compressed tarballs
+ Tar file-handler does now support LZMA compressed tarballs
+ Improved regex for parsing tar output in the file-handler
+ We do now correctly check for libffi
+ Improved libffi-binding
+ Updated librep.sym for missing entries
+ Fixed an incomplete definition
+ Added -L$prefix to libs section of the .pc file
+ No C++ style comments in C code
* Fri Jul 31 2009 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.90.0:
+ Added UTF-8 Support!
+ Remove scheme and unscheme modules
+ Going on with code-cleanup
* Sun Jun 14 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clean up package.
- Update to 0.17.4.