* Sun Feb 19 2023 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to release 2.2.0 [boo#1208447]
* many causes of crashes have been eliminated
* eliminated DWG issues in libdxfrw, which caused several crashes
* the performance of panning and zooming in large files has
been significantly improved
* the undo/redo engine has been completely revised due to
* adjustments for new compiler and Qt versions were required
* extension of the command line, multi-line commands, paste and
open command files
* improvement of the print preview, with tiled printing and
line widths adjustment
* multiple selection and bulk actions in block and layer lists
* Mon Jul 11 2022 Dirk Müller <email@example.com>
- update to 2.2.0 rc4:
* symbols to unicode.lff
* new error code from libdxfrw update
* build Windows, MacOS and Linux packages in one action
* added tool tips to Categories tool widget (#1519)
* added @ symbol to relative coordinates in status bar (#1452)
* changed misleading unit label in curent drawing preferences (#1453)
* changed tab order in text dialog (#1432)
* maximum size of status bar for hidpi displays
* sync libdxfrw (072aecd)
* copy/rename media files in desktop folder to remove whitespaces
* fixed renaming of nested blocks (#1527)
* preserve list position in block and layer list (#1515)
* fixed polyline issue when line type was changed (#1496)
* add minutes label to auto save time in application preferences (#1412)
* add files saved as with new name to recent files (#1364)
* snap on middle point failed for spline through points (#1395)
* spline issue with tolerance on ascii to double conversion
* DXF viewport reading issue by updating libdxfrw
* status bar height toggling on auto save
* solid fill hatch issues
* Ukrainian and symbol characters in unicode.lff
* possible out of bounds read with MText entities
* AppImage was broken by fix for (#1488)
* wrong translations folder for additionals paths from settings
* getDirectoryList() failed on Linux when librecad is in $PATH (#1488)
* bounds check in LWPolyline
* NULL check for hatch code 93
* vulnerabilities in JWW parser
- drop 0001-Added-bounds-checking-to-CDataMoji-in-jww-parser.patch,
* Mon May 16 2022 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add 0001-Added-bounds-checking-to-CDataMoji-in-jww-parser.patch
- Add 0001-Added-bounds-check-to-CDataList-in-JWW-parser.patch
* Wed May 04 2022 Marcus Meissner <email@example.com>
- switch source urls to https
* Wed Mar 30 2022 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Strip excess blank fields from librecad.desktop:MimeType
* Sun Jan 23 2022 Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- Replace "qt4" in description, the build does not use Qt4 anymore.
* Thu Jan 06 2022 Jiri Slaby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- replace the revert by an upstream fix
* add 0001-fixed-1488-getDirectoryList-failed-on-Linux-when-lib.patch
* Sat Jan 01 2022 Jiri Slaby <email@example.com>
- fix paths creation (e.g. fonts loading) by:
(did the revert and waiting for the upstream fix)
* Mon Dec 20 2021 Jiri Slaby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to 2.2.0-rc3
* major release
* DWG imports are more reliable now
* and a lot more of bugfixes and improvements
- remove (they are in upstream now)
- remove qcad provides/obsoletes -- it's an ancient history
* Wed Feb 01 2017 email@example.com
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
* Sat Oct 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add: ensured-all-objects-are-shown-when-a-layer-is-toggle.patch
* Tue Sep 27 2016 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 2.1.3
* The Shift key had no effect and would not activate the
* Mon Sep 19 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 2.1.2
* wouldn't build with gcc 5.4 and 6
* mouse cursor was missing for 'Arc Tangential'
* right-click with plugins could cause a crash
* construction lines were not drawn when the line segment was out of view
* DXF files with comments were not properly loaded
* drawings were not marked as modified after an 'undo'
* the command line didn't accept numpad input
* the command widget didn't activate properly when floating
- librecad-gcc6.patch: Remove (unneeded now)
* Tue Jun 28 2016 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 2.1.1
* draft mode was not set for new/opened drawings
* performance did not improve when zooming into an area
* certain polylines were not rendered properly
* opening a file didn't restore the layer's construction state
* the cursor was hidden for 'polyline from existing'
* closing an inactive tab cleared the layer list
* Fri Jun 17 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add librecad-gcc6.patch
* Tue Jun 07 2016 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 2.1.0
* new features
* lot of bug fixes
* other changes
* see full changelog at:
* Tue May 24 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 2.0.11
* Updated translations. Added non-uniform knots support.
* Added Edit - Device Options.
* Eliminated crash on save when auto backup is off.
* Eliminated invalid bounding boxes from auto zoom.
* Mon May 16 2016 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 2.0.10:
* the Arch paper sizes were not properly supported
* the pen toolbar was wider than necessary on super HD displays
* various memory leaks
* build error when using boost version greater than 1.53
* auto-save could not really be turned off
* file dialog always opened with DXF, instead of the last chosen file type
* the statusbar and statusbar font were not allowed to autosize
* the fixed extension line length option was not working for dimensions
* the program would crash after: modify action -> undo -> repeat modify
* Mon Jan 18 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 2.0.9:
* Mostly a bug fixing release
* Fixed a few crashes due to undo and deleted entities
* More at:
* Wed Sep 09 2015 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 2.0.8:
* DWG read support.
* SVG export support.
* Arabic Language GUI support. More work is needed for:
Right-to-left support for Text entities.
Arabic fonts for Text.
* More user configurable settings in App Preferences.
* Many fixes and enhancements, see:
- Added new Part Library:
- Rebased librecad-install.diff, librecad-no-date.diff and
librecad-use-system-libdxfrw.patch to apply cleanly.
- Added a patch "librecad-use-system-shapelib.patch" to use the
system shapelib instead of the bundled one and new build
requirement libshp-devel (for openSUSE > 13.2).
- Update includes the fix for boo#937874.
* Thu Apr 30 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Switch to QT5 for Factory builds.
* Sat Jan 31 2015 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 2.0.7:
* A serious command line regression since 2.0.6 was fixed:
keyboard Enter/Esc support, command line widget in a second
screen, etc. Also fixed are some crashes for tangential circle
drawing and polyline addition.
* Improved LFF font support
* The command line can be used as a calculator by typing math
expression after command ?cal?. For example, command "cal 1+1"
to get output "2"
* Many fixes and enhancements, see:
From version 2.0.5:
* Interpolation spline. Draw->Spline->Spline Points.
* File -> Export as PDF.
* Korean language support.
* Smooth scrolling/zooming
* Work-in-progress, finding enclosed area within a contour.
* ?Modify->Round? renamed to ?Modify->Fillet?.
* Command line aliases can be made for both regular commands and
- Added new Part Libraries:
Architect8-LCAD.zip and Electronics8-LCAD.zip.
- Added new build requirement unzip.
- Rebased librecad-install.diff and
librecad-use-system-libdxfrw.patch to apply cleanly.
* Wed Aug 13 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 2.0.4:
* Windows and OS/X printer dialog fails to appear when running Qt5;
* A patched version of muparser is used by default for OS/X and win32;
* Update layer for selected entities when a layer is selected
* Plotting/drawing mathematical equations by smallfix
* Draw circle by 2 points and radius
* PIC file importer by cgrzemba
* Update layer for selected entities when a layer is selected by ajisaacs
* Lots of shortcut fixes by thomas
* Arc angle updates for negative z-axis by coryjc190
* Drawing order regression in 2.0.3
- Rebased librecad-use-system-libdxfrw.patch to apply cleanly.
* Sun May 04 2014 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 2.0.2:
* Some notable changes visible to users:
+ Reworked snapping system to allow simultaneous multiple snapping options;
snapping of equidistant middle points;
+ Helping/scratch layer support. Straight lines are kept infinite and
entities are skipped in printout;
+ Isometric grids;
+ Architectural tick;
+ Support of new ellipse features missing in version 1.0, such as,
intersection, middle point, arc length, and tangential direction;
+ Several new drawing features for line, circle, and ellipse;
+ Improved localization, translation for plugins and standard dialogs;
+ Support for a general factor for drawing size dimensions to help scaled
+ Revert entities direction, developed by effad;
+ Some UI tweaking;
+ Windows setup registration to add LC in Windows Control Panel ?Programs
* LibreCAD-2.0 is using a new dxfrw library to handle the DXF file format,
and some advantage of the dxfrw library brings are:
+ New dxf library supporting ascii and binary files, more versions and
fully compatible with the specification;
+ Support of templates;
+ Dimensions: support for aligned / horizontal text;
+ Dimensions: added general scale property;
+ Added support for single line text.
* Some internal changes since LibreCAD-1.0 series:
+ Removed Qt3 dependency;
+ Reworked methods to calculate intersections to simplify support for new
+ Improved many drawing algorithms for performance;
+ Added scripts to allow automatic building on OS/X and Windows;
+ Added boost and C++11 support ;
+ Various code review and bug fixes.
* See http://blog.librecad.org/ for more details.
- Updated License to GPL-2.0 and (Apache-2.0 or
- Added a man page (ttf2lff.1) for the ttf2lff program.
- Removed bash, dxflib-devel and libqt4-devel-doc build requirements (not
- Added new build requirements boost-devel, libdxfrw-devel and
- Added mime_database_post/mime_database_postun entries sice the package
installs a mime file.
- Rebased librecad-no-date.diff to apply cleanly.
- Removed the following patches (not needed anymore):
- Added the following patches (taken from Fedora):
* librecad-use-system-libdxfrw.patch (Use system libdxfrw)
* Sun Jun 23 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 1.0.3:
* Bugfix release.
- Removed librecad.mime.desktop file (not needed since dxf is part
of the shared-mime-info database). Removed also the respective
update-mime-database post/postun entries.
- Added desktop_database_post/desktop_database_postun entries
since the package defines a MIME handler.
* Sat May 05 2012 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 1.0.2
* replaces dependency on fparser library by
* Tue Oct 18 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package for build.opensuse.org