- BuildRequires postgresql-server-devel on Leap >= 15.2 as well
Bump version 5.1.0 - Update internal dependencies (SWIG, ...) - Rewrite preludedb-admin in python, multiprocess compatible - Improve bindings - Add functions (AVG, SUM, ...) - Multiprocess compatibility - Add missing operators - Add patchs: - libpreludedb-force_preludedb_admin_with_py3.patch - Force using Python 3 for preludedb-admin - libpreludedb-fix_gtkdoc_1.32.patch - Support of recents gtkdoc versions - libpreludedb-fix_py38.patch - Add support for Python3.8 - libpreludedb-update_m4_postgresql.patch - Compatibility with PostgreSQL >= 10 - Remove patch: - libpreludedb-manpages.patch - Fixed upstream - Remove Python 2 support - Python 2 will be removed step by step in all Linux distributions
- Add the missing build dependency for Tumbleweed.
Bump version 5.0.0 - Remove patchs included in new version - libpreludedb-fix-gtk-doc.patch
- Bump to libpreludedb 4.0.0 - Add patchs: - libpreludedb-fix-gtk-doc.patch: gtk-doc removed gtkdoc-tmpl so gtk-doc.make and gtk-doc.m4 need to be updated - libpreludedb-manpages.patch: Error in manpage description - libpreludedb-undefined_non_weak_symbol.patch: Fix undefined non weak symbol - Remove libgcrypt-devel from BuildRequires since upstream totally move to gnutls - Rename python-preludedb to python2-preludedb
- Rename %soname to %sover to better reflect its use
- Update to 3.1.0 (Prelude 3.1.0 released on 14 Sept 2016) - Remove unnecessary patches (libpreludedb-python-swig.patch) - Use a lib directory with soname - Spec-Cleaner
- Fix which version of postgresql to use Force using postgresql94 as expected in Leap42.2 Next time, update to do like packages in server:database:postgresql
- Update licence from GPL-2.0+ to GPL-3.0+ to include libmissing
- Drop manual library and python requires (autodetected). Ensure shared library packaging guideline is followed (no extra files in shlib subpackages). Fixup RPM groups. Devel package failed to pull in the cpp wrapper.
Initial import Generate the lib, the plugins and bindings : * Bindings : * Python * Python 3 * Plugins : * MySQL * PostgreSQL * SQLite Include libpreludedb-python-swig.patch to compile with python 3.