- Updated to v0~20161119 * changes only provided in gitlog - Renamed Personal_Folder_File_PFF_format.pdf to meet new naming rules - correct URL and Source fields to the new github location - Clean-up BuildRequires to use external packages as feasible
- Add pkgconfig.diff; adds libbfio as a require into the .pc file
- updated to v0~20131018 * worked on python bindings * updated dependencies * worked on setup.py, largely for MSI builds * code clean up * added libcthreads build support * worked tests * refactored local descriptors * worked on compressed OST support - local descriptors - table reference - data array - table reference * worked on recovery in compressed OST files * updated dependencies * worked on record entry values array number out of bounds issue * refactored table index values to use libcdata array * fixed invalid return code in error path * worked on fixing out of bounds read of name to id map string in an error toloreant way * Added is corrupted function * worked on name to id map string out of bounds issue * worked on record entry values array number out of bounds issue * Worked on 64-bit 4k pages support * Worked on item recovery - Clean-up BuildRequires to use external packages as feasible
- update to v0~20130722 * major refactor of code, packaged redesignated experimental * Worked on compressed OST support * worked on pypff * worked on tests * fix for handling floating point values in item file * updated dependencies * worked on API by_utf8_name and by_utf16_name functions * worked on libcdata rewrite * worked on libfdata update * worked on 64-bit 4k page file format support * bug fixes in error path * improved debug output * pffexport: - worked on IPM.DistList support - added message flags - improved output of flag types * libfmapi - improved debug output - fixes in error code paths * tests: - added pffinfo test * 2013 update - changed to gz compression to simplyfy download/convert - use all libyal factory packages possible
- Make specfile more consistent with the other Joachim Metz packages. - Move developer docs to devel package.
- Cleanups: Set RPM group, summary and description metadata - Use system libraries instead of bundled ones where possible - Name the tools package according to upstream's recommendation - Drop unnecessary -fno-strict-aliasing
- Put documentation in -devel; do not bloat the shlib package - Set licenses in each sub-package - Remove unused %py_requires
- initial package (version 0.0.0~20120802) - alpha quality software