* Thu Apr 19 2018 email@example.com
- Trim history from description. Remove ineffective --with-pic
(applies to static libs only). Rectify RPM groups.
* Thu Mar 22 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.12:
+ Fixing a buffer overflow (CVE-2017-2816).
- Add libofx-CVE-2017-14731.patch: Fix a buffer overflow on
unexpected tag names (CVE-2017-14731, boo#1060437).
* Wed Sep 14 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.11:
+ Add support for client uid, from kde#366326 bug.
- Rename libofx6 subpackage to libofx7, following the soname bump.
- Delete backup files that should not be in the tarball.
* Wed Mar 02 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replace libxmll++-devel BuildRequires with
pkgconfig(libxml++-2.6) in order to be ready for the
compatibility package introduction (libxml++ goes 3.0).
* Fri Jan 30 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.10:
+ Fix missing balance dates (ledger_balance_date,
* Sun Dec 22 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.9:
+ Fix missing increment of SO_CURRENT number in libofx-0.9.6 to
avoid crashes when mixing this with older applications.
+ bug#41: Fix a crash that occurs while importing a possibly
invalid OFX file.
- Rename libofx5 subpackage to libofx6, following the soname bump.
- Delete backup files that should not be in the tarball.
* Wed May 15 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.8:
+ Fix errorneous reading of files with empty lines.
+ bug#24: Fix build error on solaris.
+ bug#40: Fix compiler warnings of OFX clang
- Changes from versiom 0.9.7:
+ Fix errorneous reading of files with long lines.
* Mon Apr 01 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.6:
+ Extend buffer for TRANSACTION_NAME to 96 bytes due to UTF-8
+ Fix typo in info message.
+ Allow lines longer than 1024 caracters.
+ Fix treatment of empty date strings: Must return a zero date
instead of a bogus one.
+ Replace unlink() with remove() to fix compile problems with
+ Make configure fail if gengetopt is missing and generated files
are not present.
+ Fix garbled character encoding for UTF-8 encoded OFX 2.0 (XML)
files. Sadly, because of a bug in OpenSP with xml decoding this
currently means that iso-8859-1 OFX-2.0 files will still not be
- Drop libofx-gcc47.patch, fixed upstream.
* Wed Mar 14 2012 email@example.com
- Add libofx-gcc47.patch: Fix build with gcc 4.7.
* Wed Jan 11 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.5:
+ Workaround OFX files specifying invalid encoding values
(specifically: UNICODE and CP1252). This should fix most
encoding problems reported.
+ Look for DTD in source directory (simplifies developpement)
+ Add minor argument checking
+ Expose field: OfxSecurityData::fiid in API
+ Make string arguments a const reference where appropriate
+ Add configure check for help2man tool
+ Improve build system and autoconf 2.68 compatibility
+ Improve generated man pages
+ Use GCC's -fvisibility=hidden to hide internal symbols from
- Rename libofx4 subpackage to libofx5, following the soname bump.
- Clean spec-file using spec-cleaner.
* Thu Jul 28 2011 email@example.com
- Fix build by not marking some non-directory files as %dir in file
list. This was wrong but only breaks now with newer rpm.
* Fri Jun 17 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop using source service to download the tarball, as Factory
will move away from this.
* Fri Apr 29 2011 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.4:
+ Fix segfault on some malformed date formats.
+ LibOFX will now look for DTDs in env variable OFX_DTD_PATH.
+ Better handling of paths (tolerates trailing path separator,
or lack thereof)
+ No longer ignore return value of mkstemp()
+ Move to LibXML++ 2.6, as 1.0 is deprecated
+ Add generated man pages with html2man
- Changes from version 0.9.3:
+ sf#2969817: Fix segfault on some files containing missing
- Changes from version 0.9.2:
+ Win32: Look up the dtd installation directory from the current
+ Fix a crash on invalid date format
+ Allow wrapping the library in python.
+ Fix "Transaction posting date off by one"
+ Various C++ include fixes for building with recent compilers.
- Drop libofx-0.8.2-gcc43.patch: fixed upstream.
- Use source services: download_url, recompress, set_version.
* Tue Nov 03 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated patches to apply with fuzz=0
* Tue Feb 10 2009 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.1:
+ Add more sanity checks on string length
+ Fix gnucash crash on OFX files with non-ascii characters and
very long lines (bgo#528306)
* Tue Jan 13 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove static libraries and "la" files
* Fri Feb 01 2008 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.0:
* Export version information thus allowing depending apps to
determine the version of libOFX it is compiled against
* Some fields have been added to OfxFiLogin to allow for
modification of some OFX header fields in outgoing requests
* Calling apps can now tell libofx where the data field resides
* Some warnings for recent versions of GCC have been fixed
* LibOFX can now easily be cross-compiled for Windows on Linux
* The OFX header is now scanned for a hint regarding the encoding
of the document and convert the data to UTF8 if iconv is
available at compile time
* The API for online requests has been cleaned up
- Rename libofx3 to libofx4
* Tue Nov 13 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- bug fixes for the gcc 4.3 issue.
* Thu Oct 04 2007 email@example.com
- Split out a libofx3 subpackage
- Add %post and %postun sections
- Minor specfile cleanups.
* Tue Oct 03 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 0.8.2:
* bug fixes for GCC4.x and 64-bit compatibility
* fix to enable OFXDirectConnect in Aqbanking
* improvements to ofxpartner functionality
* minor build system modifications
* new fields for fees, commissions and stock split data
* fix a memory leak and a potential crashing bug
- Developer documentation moved to devel subpackage.
* Tue Nov 09 2021 Dominique Leuenberger <email@example.com>
- Require libofx7 from the devel package: requiring the library as
the target to the .so symlink is mandatory.
* Thu Oct 14 2021 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 0.10.3:
* Fix gmt offset seconds
* Fix various typos in source code
* Sun Sep 19 2021 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.10.2
* Improved imported date stability
* Respect --libdir for opensp. Don't override docdir.
* Mon Mar 08 2021 Dirk Müller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to 0.10.1:
* Correct casting of iconv input argument
* Let ofxdump also return an error value on error
* Code cleanup towards normal C++
* Sun Jan 24 2021 Dirk Müller <email@example.com>
- update to 0.10.0:
* fixed: Remove unimplemented function from libofx.h header
* fixed: Return error value if file parsing is unsuccessful in libofx_proc_file
* fixed: Use given parameter for actual file type in libofx_proc_file
* Large contribution adding investment / security handling in OFX files, by jeffjl74.
ABI-breaking change, hence MINOR version incremented (due to MAJOR still at zero),
but libofx.h API should only have additions
* jeffjl74 Enhanced handling of investments in OFX files (support not added to OFC)
* increased OFX_SECNAME_LENGTH to match the OFX spec (ABI-breaking change,
hence MINOR version incremented) OfxSecurityData now includes:
- an enum for the type of the security (stock, bond, fund, option)
- the optional <SECINFO> fields
- the mandatory <DEBTINFO> and <OPTINFO> fields
- the optional <DEBTINFO> and <OPTINFO> fields
* added <INVBAL> parsing for cash balances in investment accounts
- usefulness depends upon how the broker uses these fields
- Vanguard fund account puts the market value in there instead of the cash balance
- other tested brokers use it appropriately, though the date of the
balance is sometimes inconsistent usually due to unsettled trades,
i.e. the "as of" date will say "today" but the cash
balance will actually be from a couple of days ago with the
difference being unsettled trades.
* <STMTTRN> fields under an <INVBANKTRAN> are now parsed into an
* added the fields from section 184.108.40.206.2 of OFX spec 2.1.1 to OfxTransactionData
* added <INVPOS> support to provide balances for securities
* added <CURRENCY>, <ORIGCURRENCY>, <CURRATE> and <CURSYM> parsing and fields to
transactions, securities, and positions
* added a new account type OfxAccountData::OFX_401K
* added a fix for sourceforge bug #46 account callback on <TRANSFER>
* modified ofxdump to support the above changes
* added investment account examples from OFX 2.1.1 spec to "ofx_sample_files"
* could not get openSP to parse ofx201.dtd
* Thu Aug 20 2020 Dirk Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to 0.9.15:
- Fix segfault on uninitialized iconv
- Make file format less stringent
- Minor fixes in the build system
- Fix proprietary tags striping eating the content of the previous tag if
proprietary tag is in the middle of the line
- Don't output invalid line numbers on the console before SGML processing starts
- Fix potential heap overflow
- Fix crash on some malformed ofx files
- Fix crash in ofxconnect on missing command line arguments
- Fix for daylight savings time handling
- Easier compile on macos: obey LIBTOOLIZE env variable, and fallback to glibtoolize
- Fix compile on win32 (mingw-w64)
- Performance an reliability fixes in header parsing
- Strip CATEGORY tag added by Chase bank
- remove libofx-CVE-2017-14731.patch (upstream)