- Ship sample config file
- Restore build on SLE11.
- Update to new upstream release 1.7.1 * API behavioral changes: * nfc_initiator_select_passive_target() provides defaults if pbtInitData=NULL * nfc_initiator_target_is_present() allows NULL pointer to tag
- Update to final release 1.7.0 * pn53x: only create a current target when at least one have been found * pn532_uart: fix 'operation abort' feature with this driver * pn532_uart: let more time to PN532 to wake-up, this fix some specific cases where PN532 shown one of two runs * usb: fix USB enumeration issue * Fix pn53x_initiator_transceive_bytes_timed() measures for TypeB
- Update to new upstream release 1.7.0~rc7 * New PN532 over SPI driver * libnfc can now use a configuration file for special setups, or feature activation. (/etc/nfc/libnfc.conf) - Remove libnfc-01-automake.diff, merged upstream
- license update: LGPL-3.0+ and GPL-2.0+ examples are under GPL-2.0Ã+
- update license to new format
- Initial package for build.opensuse.org