- Update to version 0.8.1+git20201014 * Add support for 64px ARGB (icp6) icons * Add support for 128px ARGB (ic07) icons * Remove some warnings * Code optimization
- Update to current git version 0.8.1+git20190323 * Update and correct documentation * Added icnsutil, a libicns clone of the Darwin iconutil, to work with 'retina' icon (should also work both ways) * Fixed conversion of images with dimensions of 256x256 or greater. * Clean up build system * Support OpenJPEG 2 * Remove dead code and warnings * Several minor fixes - Added _service file - Link to OpenJPEG2 - Drop Group tags - Drop useless Provides - Add automake/libtool build requirement because the tarball no longer comes with a configure file - Add openjpeg build requirement to support 256x256 and up icons - Add pkgconfig build requirement to allow proper indexing of the .pc file - Recommend unar to uncompress old StuffIt archives (as per documentation) - Use autosetup macro - Spec cleanup
- bsc#1144246 - Drop jasper dependency from libicns: Loosing JPEG2000 support
- Use system's default libpng for build
- Revert accidental rename of icns-utils package
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner - Remove hardcoded dependencies, they are generated automatically - Rename devel package
- license update: LGPL-2.1+ see Readme-file
- Update to version 0.8.1: + fix libtool issue + fix cppcheck issues + implement 1024x1024 support + autotools fixes - Changes from version 0.8.0: + libicns version 2.8.2 (per libtool). + fixed potentially dangerous parsing error. + improved icns2png's understanding of 'icnV' type. + added awareness of 'TOC ' type to libicns/icns2png. + added support for PNG icns elements. + added support for icon variant type. + fix for alignment/bus errors on ARM/Sparc.
- Initial build.