* Wed Apr 07 2021 Dirk Müller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to 1.11.0:
* fix writing ispe box in HEIFs
* nclx output profile encoding parameters
* change the way nclx profiles is written so that macOS can read them
* API for listing file brands and checking file type
* fix heif_image_handle_get_depth_image_representation_info()
* Fri Jan 08 2021 Dominique Leuenberger <email@example.com>
- Add baselibs.conf: generate libheif1-32bit, which is a new
dependency for ImageMagick-32bit after that one now enabled
* Fri Dec 25 2020 Bjørn Lie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Build with dav1d and rav1e support, do this via:
+ Add pkgconfig(dav1d) BuildRequires.
+ Add conditional pkgconfig(rav1e) BuildRequires (currently
- Drop libheif-lang Recommends: Package does not exist.
* Thu Dec 17 2020 email@example.com
- Re-download tarball and check with osc service runall
download_files, all ok.
* Wed Dec 16 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 1.10.0:
* New API: may access all (vendor-dependent) auxiliary images
(e.g. hdrgainmap, semanticskinmatte, ...).
* When ICC profile is present, will now write two color boxes
(nclx and ICC) into AVIF files. Also reads files with two color
* Alpha image is now saved as monochrome.
* Loading of 16bit greyscale PNGs in heif_enc.
* Deprecated heif_enc option "-E".
* Remove dependency on alloca().
* Bug fixes.
* Sun Nov 01 2020 email@example.com
- Add build condition to enable additional options, codecs and
- Remove rav1e and dav1d support for the moment as still WIP.
* Tue Oct 13 2020 Andreas Schneider <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix the License
* Mon Oct 12 2020 Andreas Schneider <email@example.com>
- Only build with AV1-AVIF support
- Update to version 1.9.1
* Sun Jul 08 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- initial package for 1.3.2