- Update to version 20190621: Please read https://www.silicondust.com/support/downloads/software-changelog/
- Format with spec-cleaner * get paralel build, %license macro/etc.
- Remove libhdhomerun-20180327-maintain-abi.patch; pointless - Run %configure instead of ./configure
- Update to version 20180327 Please read https://www.silicondust.com/support/downloads/software-changelog/ - Adapt libhdhomerun-20150615-maintain-abi.patch to upstream changes > libhdhomerun-20180327-maintain-abi.patch
- Update to version 20161117 https://www.silicondust.com/support/downloads/software-changelog/ bump SONAME
- Fix ABI breaks introduced in 21050406 and 20150604
- Update to version 20150615 * Add API to return the model number of a HDHomeRun * Report original network ID in scan results
- Update to version 20141210 * Fix problem where libhdhomerun could interrupt http stream.
- Update package descriptions - Add URL for firmware update files to hdhomerun_config* package descriptions - Remove unnecessary make call in %install
- Update to 20140604. * Enable scrolling of device list in config GUI. * Allow more time for firmware upgrade before reporting timeout. * Add Japanese channel map.
- Add .desktop and icon for hdhomerun_config_gui
- Update to 20140121. * License changed to LGPL 2.1. * Improvements to socket handling on Mac/Linux. * Corrections to EU channel map. * Increase firmware upload chunk size.
- Documenting Makefile.patch as required by policy: Makefile.patch is used to build libraries in to the proper directory based on 64-bit/32-bit and to add a version to the shared object (libhdhomerun.so -> libhdhomerun.so.1)
- added missing header files to devel package
- Update to version 20130328 Upstream changelog: - HDHomeRun Config GUI: Fix installation to non-default directory.
- Update libhdhomerun to version 20130117