* Tue Jun 06 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.12.2, bugfix release:
+ fixes overwriting memory when updating contacts list
+ fixes TLS connection and improve gnutls errors handling
+ fixes disconnection when joining to room with title set
+ other small fixes
* Tue Feb 03 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.12.1, bugfix release:
+ improved compatibility with GG11 protocol
+ fix segfaults when got incorrect reply from public catalog
+ fixes related to proxy servers
* Tue Jun 17 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.12.0:
+ supports GG11 protocol
+ important SSL-related API improvements
+ OpenSSL is disabled by default
+ pthread is a default hostname resolving method now
+ stability improvements
- Updated dependencies
+ libgsm and speex are not used at all
+ libexpat, libcurl and libxml are used only for automatic tests
+ libprotobuf-c is an optional dependency
- Removed unnecessary --with-pthread switch (it's default now)
* Sun May 11 2014 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.11.4, bugfix release:
+ Fix buffer overflow with remote code execution potential.
Only triggerable by a Gadu-Gadu server or a man-in-the-middle.
CVE-2013-6487 (bnc#861019, bnc#878540)
+ Fix memory overwrite in file transfer with proxy server.
+ Minor fixes reported by Pidgin project members.
* Tue Jun 19 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.11.2, bugfix release:
+ improved hostname resolving in singlethread applications.
* Thu Jan 19 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.11.1, bugfix release:
+ improved SSL support with GnuTLS library
+ improved pkg-config handling
+ improved conversion of invalid UTF-8 sequence
+ improved hostname resolving on systems without gethostbyname_r()
* Fri Dec 30 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply /usr/local include work-around for 12.1 only (bnc#719176).
* Mon Dec 05 2011 email@example.com
- Fix include path (/usr/local) in .pc file.
- Replace -devel with pkgconfig() in BuildRequires.
- Fix license notation according to spdx.
* Fri Jun 17 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change pkgconfig(openssl) BuildRequires to gnutls-devel as this
seems to be preferred.
- Add curl-devel, libexpat-devel, libgsm-devel, speex-devel and
pkgconfig(libxml-2.0) BuildRequires, to enable optional features.
* Thu Jun 09 2011 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.11.0:
+ contacts import/export compatible with gadu-gadu 10
+ improved sockets management with direct connections
+ detailed report when connection fails
+ enhanced confirmation for delivered message
+ improved message conversion from html to plain text
* Fri Mar 18 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.10.1:
+ improved direct connections
+ improved connections over proxy server
+ some minor changes
* Fri Feb 18 2011 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.10.0:
+ ssl connections restored
+ typing notifications
+ multilogin support
+ buddies' info enhancement
+ support for additional xml events
+ initial file transfer over server
+ partial import of new-api branch
- Spec cleanup.
* Sat Oct 09 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.9.1:
+ fixed memory leak in html messages
+ improved converting messages to html
+ status flag can be changed now
+ improved direct connection API
- Drop libgadu-mem-leak-fix.patch: fixed upstream.
* Sun May 23 2010 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.9.0:
+ support for new version of gadu-gadu protocol (8 and 10)
+ images sending fixed
+ resolve name schema option
+ doc and test programs
- Add libgadu-mem-leak-fix.patch.
* Mon Jul 27 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build with threads support (bnc#525312) and SSL support.
* Wed Oct 29 2008 email@example.com
- Updated to version 1.8.2:
* fixes remote denial of service via contact description
* Tue Aug 19 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 1.8.1:
* fixed memory corruption in gg_dcc7_send_file()
* fixes in sending cached data
* endian fixes
* documentation fixes
* Sat Mar 08 2008 email@example.com
- update to version 1.8.0
* using protocol Gadu-Gadu 7.x
* direct connection fixes
* minor fixes
- disable static libraries
* Fri May 11 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove duplicate post/postun sections.
* Thu May 10 2007 email@example.com
- New SuSE package, version 1.7.1.