- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
- Use proper libdbusmenu 16.04.0 tarball directly from launchpad: + The old tarball's configure.ac happened to still use an old version, causing the .pc file to advertise insufficient capabilities.
- Update to 12.10.3+bzr20160223 (changes since 12.10.3+bzr20150410): * Disable test-json-instruction, hangs on builds (lp#1429291). * gtk: Look for GtkImages on regular GtkMenuItems too (lp#1549021).
- Update to 12.10.3+bzr20150410 (changes since 12.10.3+bzr20140610): * Use the configure-generated libtool script instead of /usr/bin/libtool, which might not match what we have. * Use gi's typelibdir pkgconfig variable and install into this directory, now that gi supports multiarch. * Parser: don't override the label for stock items if a custom one is provided. - Minor spec cleanup.
- Update to version 12.10.3+14.10.20140610 + No changelog available
- license update: GPL-3.0 and (LGPL-2.1 or LGPL-3.0) Interaction is not aggregation (^and^) but rather option (^or^). Also, the GPL-3.0 components are in the separate tools/ subdirectory
- Init libdbusmenu package