* Mon Aug 19 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Remove the getpatches as it does not work at all, oracle
removed the pages
- Use spec-cleaner
- Fix stripped debuginfo to make sure we can debug with libdb
* Mon Apr 09 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changed libdb_java-4_8-fix-java10-comp.patch to acount for Java
10 properly and for following Java versions in a generic way.
* Tue Mar 13 2018 email@example.com
- Add libdb-fix-atomic.patch to fix __atomic_compare_exchange clash
with GCCs builtin. Fixes build with GCC8 which now rejects this.
* Tue Jan 09 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added libdb_java-4_8-fix-java10-comp.patch to fix the build with
Java 10 (10-internal)
* Wed Oct 18 2017 email@example.com
- Remove unnecessary dependency on update-alternatives
* Mon Oct 02 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specify java target and soure level 1.6 to allow building with
* Thu Mar 31 2016 email@example.com
- Use upstream tarball
- Cleanup with spec-cleaner
- remove unused script check-build.sh
* Mon May 12 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove generation of unused tarball
- remove setting of unused variable
* Thu Jun 13 2013 email@example.com
- Add conflict markers against libdb-4_5 (overlapping files)
* Mon Jan 09 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not use build date as version string.
* Thu Dec 22 2011 email@example.com
- Remove redundant/unwanted tags/section (cf. specfile guidelines)
* Tue Sep 27 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- spec cleanup
* Sat Aug 13 2011 email@example.com
- Disable static libraries
* Wed Sep 22 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to db-4.8.30. Important changes since 4.7:
* Improved scalability and throughput when using BTree databases
especially when running with multiple threads that equal or
exceed the number of available CPUs.
* Berkeley DB has added database partitioning. BTree or Hash
databases may now be partitioned across multiple directories.
Partitioned databases can be used to increase concurrency and to
improve performance by spreading access across disk subsystems.
* Berkeley DB now supports bulk insertion and deletion of data.
Similar to the bulk get interface, the bulk put and bulk delete
allow the developer to populate a buffer of key-value pairs and
then pass it to the BDB library with a single API call.
* Berkeley DB now supports compression when using BTree.
* Berkeley DB introduces a new utility named db_sql which replaces
db_codegen. Similar to db_codegen, db_sql accepts an input file
with DDL statements and generates a Berkeley DB application
using the C API that creates and performs CRUD operations on
the defined tables. The developer can then use that code as a
basis for further application development.
* The Replication Manager now supports shared access to the Master
database environment from multiple processes. In earlier
versions, multiple process support on the Master required use
of the Base Replication API.
* Foreign Key Support has been added to Berkeley DB.
* for a more detailed changelog see the changelog_4_8.html file
in db-doc package.
- Removed db-utils-doc subpackage the utils documentation is now
integrated with the API documentation.
* Wed Aug 26 2009 email@example.com
- make patch0 usage consistent
* Fri Nov 21 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update check-build.sh
* Wed Jul 30 2008 email@example.com
- changed buildreq to use any java > 1.5
* Thu Jul 05 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- corrected file list
- added update-alternatives to work around a ia64 problem
* Mon Jun 11 2007 email@example.com
- first version