- Define conditionally make_build to fix build on systems that do not have that macro
- Update to 0.9.1: * Many bugfixes around * support for new netsurf-buildsystem toolset - Rebase libcss-buildopts.patch to this release - Add patch to fix missing inlcudes: * fix-test-includes.patch
- Fix RPM groups.
- Update to version 0.4.0 * Due to the change from CSS2 overflow to CSS3 overflow properties, the computed style access functions for overflow properties have changed. The overflow property is removed. Added are overflow-x and overflow-y properties. (The overflow shorthand property now sets overflow-x and overflow-y.) This change affects the following functions: Removed from include/libcss/computed.h -- css_computed_overflow() Added to include/libcss/computed.h -- css_computed_overflow_x() Added to include/libcss/computed.h -- css_computed_overflow_y()
- libcss-buildopts.patch: Do not define BSD_SOURCE but GNU_SOURCE (fioxes build fail in factory) - use -std=gnu99 instead of -std=c99. - Disable -Werror
- Cleanup with spec-cleaner
- Initial import of libcss, inspired from Fedora package