* Fri Jul 21 2017 email@example.com
- Set version tag for beta version lower than 5.1.0.
* Tue May 30 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 5.1.0beta:
+ support ZKA cards for home banking (by Holger Magnussen)
* Wed Apr 06 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 5.0.4:
+ change build system to support newer distributions
- Update to version 5.0.3beta:
+ remove special handling for the cyberJack reader
(it was unclear whether this was actually needed)
+ now, cyberJack readers get the same commands as any other
reader (this hopefully fixes some problems with them)
+ if problems with cyberJack continue, please contact the
Reiner SCT support
* Sun Feb 23 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Own dirs to fix build for 13.2 and newer.
* Sat Jun 11 2011 Nico.Laus.email@example.com
- Update to version 5.0.2
+ now works with the newest pcsclite
+ 'kvkcard read' works again with card readers understanding the
* Fri Jan 07 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ported to pcsc-lite-1.6.
* Sun Sep 12 2010 email@example.com
- Update to version 5.0.0
+ First stable release of the 5.x series
+ Do not create an own service anymore. Instead, depend on pc/sc
service. Old versions did conflict, which caused a lot of
+ Require gwenhywfar 4
- Rename base package to libchipcard (avoid the need to rename it
with the next major release again)
- Drop shlib subpackages libchipcardc2 and libchipcard_ctapi0
- Add new subpackage libchipcard6
- Clean BuildRequires: Remove libusb-devel, opensc-devel, hal,
hal-devel, pkg-config, xorg-x11-fonts
- Add zlib-devel BuildRequires.
- As there is no longer an init script, stop it in preun in case
it still exists from a previous version.
* Tue Jan 05 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use ">=" in shared library version requirements.
* Sun Jan 03 2010 Nico.Laus.email@example.com
- Updated to 4.2.9:
+ fixes some issues of the chipcard daemons with HAL
+ removed SysFS code
- added a source archive which does not include the sources twice
* Mon Dec 21 2009 Nico.Laus.firstname.lastname@example.org
- made compile with openSUSE 11.1
- added correct source URL
- adapted package to the new structure of the gwenhywfar package
* Fri Aug 14 2009 email@example.com
- Split according to shared library packaging policy.
- Link init script.
- Do not call fillup.
* Tue Aug 04 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix build, some paths have changed
* Tue Jun 30 2009 email@example.com
- update to 4.2.8
* Mon May 12 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix update of 10.1
* Tue Apr 15 2008 email@example.com
- Fix configure script.
* Fri Nov 09 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix build adding missing prereq insserv_prereq fillup_prereq
- update to version 3.0.4
- added reader description for new Cyberjack readers
- remove static libraries and "la" files
* Fri Aug 03 2007 email@example.com
- Add gcc-c++ to build requires.
* Mon Jul 30 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Package branched to libchipcard3.
- Updated to version 3.0.3:
* Design changes.
* New API.
* See NEWS for details.
- Build and install apidoc.
* Wed May 16 2007 email@example.com
- Buildrequires libusb -> libusb-devel
* Wed Sep 27 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.1.9:
* remove an annoying log message on no-PCMCIA systems
* work with the latest generic CCID driver
* fix a bug which prevented autodetecting of PCMCIA devices
* this version now works with OpenSC 0.11.x as well