* Thu Sep 07 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- reintroduce fix-pkgconfig-cflags.patch
* Tue Jun 13 2017 email@example.com
- Trim redundant wording from description.
* Thu Jun 01 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.86.1
- drop patches: fix-gtest.patch fix-pkgconfig-cflags.patch
* Tue Jul 05 2016 email@example.com
- Added -fPIC to CXXFLAGS to prevent linking error.
* Sat Jun 25 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set cmake options to get build that will be sufficient
for stuntrally package (file loader & world importer).
- Introduced new subpackages so.
- Introduced packages description macro.
- Introduced shared objects version macro.
- Added -fno-strict-aliasing compiler flag because of warning.
- Prevented openSUSE 13.2 i586 & SLE11 build failures.
* Fri May 13 2016 email@example.com
- Fix CFlags in bullet.pc to not be /usr/usr upstream ticket #626
This patch has been submitted upstream by myself.
* Adds fix-pkgconfig-cflags.patch
* Tue May 03 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new release 2.83.7:
* Import of URDF files, universal robot description files.
A URDF file can be imported as rigid bodies (btRigidBody) or
as multi body (btMultiBody). See the example browser under
* Improved support for btMultiBody with multi-degree of freedom
mobilizers, thanks to Jakub Stepien.
* New btGeneric6DofSpring2Constraint, replacing the old one.
Thanks to Gabor PUHR and Tamas Umenhoffer.
* OpenCL demo integrated in the ExampleBrowser. The demo is
disabled by default.
* Implicit integration of gyroscopic forces.
- Add fix-gtest.patch to fix unit tests
* Fri Aug 01 2014 email@example.com
- Resolved bnc#889897:
* deleted Extras and Glut dirs.
* Sat Jul 19 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- switched back to source archive to submit to Factory: http://
* Mon Feb 10 2014 email@example.com
- updated to 2.82:
* Featherstone Articulated btMultiBody, with two-way interaction
with regular btRigidBody. See Bullet/Demos/
/FeatherstoneMultiBodyDemo. Thanks to Stephen Thompson for the
initial Featherstone implementation, and Martin Felis and Jakub
Stepien for the discussion and information.
* New MLCP constraint solver interface for higher quality direct
solvers. Dantzig (by Russel Smith OpenDE), PATH and Projected
Gauss Seidel Mixed Linear Complementarity solvers, with
fallback to the original Bullet sequential impulse solver. In a
nutshell, direct MLCP solvers are useful when higher quality
simulation is needed, for example in robotics. The performance
is less than the PGS/SI solver, but it usually convergence
faster to a good solution. See src/BulletDynamics/MLCPSolvers
and Bullet/Demos/ForkLiftDemo for an example.
* New btFixedConstraint as alternative to a
btGeneric6DofConstraint with all DOFs locked.
* Various bug fixes, related to force feedback and friction.
Improved performance between btCompoundShape using the new
btCompoundCompoundCollisionAlgorithm. See the commit log at
- switched to download_files service.
- "E: no-pkg-config-provides" was fixed via pkgconfig required.
- "W: files-duplicate" was fixed via fdupes macro.
* Sat Aug 24 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 2.81
* Fri Jun 29 2012 email@example.com
- Stick to shared library naming guidelines
- Replace undefined macro on SLE11 to make install work again
* Thu Jun 28 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update spec file to 2.80
* Thu Jun 28 2012 email@example.com
- update tarball check to 2.80
* Thu Jun 28 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update tarball to 2.80
* Wed Nov 23 2011 email@example.com
- Remove redundant/unwanted tags/section (cf. specfile guidelines)
- Use %_smp_mflags for parallel building
- Employ shlib policy
* Tue Nov 22 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- initial revision 2.79