* Sat Mar 06 2021 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 2.1.3
* Fixed incorrect calculation of reporting interval in ADS-C
Periodic Contract Requests.
* Fri Dec 04 2020 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 2.1.2
* Fixed a build failure when compiling without libxml2 support.
* Sun Nov 22 2020 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 2.1.1
* Media Advisory: fixed a bug where a message with 10 or more
available link indicators could overflow the static buffer
and produce garbled result.
* Media Advisory: fixed a bug where a message with an
exceptionally long text field could cause buffer overrun and
crash the program.
* Media Advisory: replaced message parsing routine with a
simpler and more robust one.
* Sat Nov 07 2020 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 2.1.0
* ADS-C: fixed incorrect computation of vertical speed threshold
in contract request messages.
* JSON: fixed a bug where an ASN.1 string containing a
\0 character caused truncation of JSON output. NULLs in strings
are now replaced with \u0000 sequence.
* JSON: ASN.1 SEQUENCEs are now printed as JSON objects rather
than arrays of objects. It produces a simpler and more readable
JSON structure. The change applies to all ASN.1 types formatted
with la_asn1_format_SEQUENCE_cpdlc_as_json function. Refer to
asn1-format-cpdlc-json.c file for a full list.
* JSON: added json_append_octet_string_as_string function which
prints the contents of the given byte buffer as a JSON string
rather than as a list of numeric values.
* JSON: added a bunch of new functions for formatting basic
ASN.1 types. Now we have them all in libacars. Before that
they were scattered between libacars and dumpvdl2.
* JSON: deprecate la_json_append_long function. A more portable
version named la_json_append_int64 shall be used instead.
* Small bugfixes, code cleanups.
* Mon Aug 24 2020 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 2.0.1
* Fixed a bug causing FANS1/A ErrorInformation message elements
to be decoded incorrectly.
* Tue Apr 07 2020 Dominique Leuenberger <email@example.com>
- Rename acars-examples to acars2-examples, conflicting with
acars-examples: this package was duplicate generated between
libacars and libacars2, with a random one being published in the
* Sun Jan 19 2020 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 2.0.0
New major release 2.
* API and ABI are not backwards compatible with version 1
* New feature: generic engine for reassembly of fragmented
messages. Supports automatic tracking of fragments' sequence
numbers (with possible wraparounds), handles reassembly
timeouts and fragment deduplication. Messages can be keyed
with arbitrary data (eg. custom header fields).
* New feature: automatic reassembly of ACARS messages.
* New feature: automatic reassembly of MIAM file transfers.
* New feature: pretty-printing of XML text in ACARS and MIAM CORE
* New feature: simple hash table implementation.
* Incompatible change: new library configuration API. la_config
structure with static fields has been removed. Configuration
variables are now stored in a hash table, read with
la_config_get_* and set with la_config_set_* functions. Refer
to doc/API_REFERENCE.md for details.
Refer to libacars/config_defaults.h for the most current list of
configuration options and their default values.
* Incompatible change: ACARS parser now strips sublabel and MFI
(Message Function Identifier) fields from the message text, if
present. Their values are stored in la_acars_msg structure in
sublabel and mfi fields. In text and JSON output they are
printed as separate fields.
* Incompatible change: MIAM parser and ARINC-622 ATS message
parser now expect sublabel and MFI fields to be stripped by the
caller, otherwise the parser will ignore the message. This
operation can be performed with minimal fuss using
* Incompatible change: la_miam_parse function prototype has
changed. All parameters except txt (message text) have been
* Incompatible change: no field of la_acars_msg structure has
* Incompatible change: Media Advisory message timestamp and
version are now stored as numbers, not characters. Type of
hour, minute, second and version fields in
la_media_adv_msg structure has been changed from char to
uint8_t. Relevant JSON keys have changed types as well.
* Incompatible change: state and current_link fields in
la_media_adv_msg structure changed from char to char, hence
their values are no longer NULL-terminated.
* examples: media_advisory app has been removed.
Use decode_acars_apps instead.
* Bugfixes, code cleanups.
* Wed Feb 27 2019 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.2.0
* Added support for decoding Media Independent Aircraft Messaging
(MIAM - ACARS label MA) version 1 and 2. All types of MIAM
frames are decoded, provided that they fit in a single ACARS
message. In case of multi-fragment MIAM messages only the first
fragment is decoded (partially) due to lack of message
reassembly support in libacars. This will be addressed in a
MIAM uses DEFLATE compression, hence libacars now optionally
depends on zlib. If zlib is not available at the build stage,
MIAM decompression code will be disabled and many messages
will be left undecoded.
* `decode_acars_apps` is a new example application. It decodes
all ACARS applications supported by libacars. This makes
`decode_arinc` application obsolete
* Minor bugfixes in the build system.
- Remove patch:
* Sat Jan 19 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package, version 1.1.0