- Update to version 1.3.1 * Downgraded optimization level for release builds from -O3 to - O2 to reduce chances of similar problems for cross-platform builds.
- Update to version 1.3.0 * JSON output support for all message types. Any protocol tree can be serialized into a JSON string with la_proto_tree_format_json() function. Functions for serializing each individual message type into JSON are provided as well. Refer to doc/API_REFERENCE.md for details. * decode_acars_apps application now supports both human readable and JSON output. To enable JSON output, set LA_JSON environment variable to any value. If LA_JSON is not set, the program displays human readable output. * Small bugfixes in ACARS and MIAM decoders.
- Small packaging adjustement - build in build phase
- Update to version 1.2.0 * Added support for decoding Media Independent Aircraft Messaging (MIAM - ACARS label MA) version 1 and 2. All types of MIAM frames are decoded, provided that they fit in a single ACARS message. In case of multi-fragment MIAM messages only the first fragment is decoded (partially) due to lack of message reassembly support in libacars. This will be addressed in a future release. MIAM uses DEFLATE compression, hence libacars now optionally depends on zlib. If zlib is not available at the build stage, MIAM decompression code will be disabled and many messages will be left undecoded. * `decode_acars_apps` is a new example application. It decodes all ACARS applications supported by libacars. This makes `decode_arinc` application obsolete * Minor bugfixes in the build system. - Remove patch: * libacars-libsuffix.patch
- Initial package, version 1.1.0