* Fri May 20 2016 email@example.com
- Fixed packaging of -devel package to include lib3ds.pc file (/usr/bin/lib3ds-config will not work without it).
* Mon Sep 15 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove superflous buildrequires, mesa and freeglut are never used.
* Mon Aug 04 2014 email@example.com
- Add pkgconfig patch to match Fedora behaviour:
- Format with spec-cleaner.
- Remove Obsoletes from openSUSE-10.2
- Add patch to fix potential CVE-2010-0280:
* Sat Jan 12 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove undesired/redundant tags/sections
- Parallel build with %_smp_mflags
* Sun Nov 13 2011 email@example.com
- add libtool as explicit buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency from prjconf
* Sun Aug 12 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 1.3.0
- use library packaging policy
- drop all no longer needed patches
- provide shared libraries only.
* Wed May 30 2007 email@example.com
- Suppress "devel file in non-devel package" error. lib3ds only
provides a static library and headers.
- Don't compile examples, let the user do that himself if needed.
- Provide CONFIGURE_GLUT in acinclude.m4 in order to make it
possible to run autoreconf. Remove unnecessary acconfig.h.
- modify lib3ds-no_type_punning.patch to more resemble upstream
- (Build)Require Mesa-devel and freeglut-devel
* Thu Aug 31 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix quoting in definition of AM_PATH_LIB3DS.
- Fix type punning to compile with strict-aliasing.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Wed Apr 21 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- compile with -fno-strict-aliasing
* Fri Dec 05 2003 email@example.com
- package also examples
* Tue Apr 01 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- initial package of version 1.2.0