- Fixing CRL download engine * Added fix-crl-get-engine.patch
- Update to version 5.3+git20201030: * Fixing SSL connect error messages. * Updating README.md * Adding property methods. * Adding method to get translated cursor position. * Updating get host and get service methods. * Allowing extended actions. * On TN3270-E the model name should be "IBM-3279-4-E" and not "IBM-3279-4" * Adding new SSL state active when downloading CRL. * Moving SSL related method to their own include file. * Removing unused code. * Adding auto-cleanup macro for windows registry. * Creating include dir and files based on operating system. * Fixing charset conversion. * wait_for_ready should wait for "reconnect" process to complete. * Fixing popup dialog when connection fails. * Host connect now respects timeout. * Fixing keyboard lock status and program messages issues. * Adding property to enable/disable the CRL download. * Looking for performance issues in lib3270_wait_for_ready. * Fixing timers. * Refactoring timer engine to avoid an abnormal delay when calling wait_for_ready on windows. * Adding userdata pointer on timer handle. * Enabling dstrace by testprogram command-line option. * Refactoring network subsystem for modularity. * Updating popup handler replacement (required for IPC modules). * Removing unnecessary callbacks from table. * Refactoring and centralizing auto-reconnect feature. * Using standard popup as default for ssl error. * Adding retry option in the connection failed dialog. * Refactoring popup engine. * Removing unused D-Bus references. Updating keytable. * Setting default keyvalue for PAs. * Adding PA Key actions on the keytable. * Clear & Kybdreset were missing in v3270's accelerator dialogs. * Fixing unexpected hangs on windows version.
- Update to version 5.3: * Adding openssl info in the version string. * Updating package release based in rpm release. * Setting version strings from configure. * Adding method to get the build timestamp; usefull for version checks. * Implementing property to get/set the min/max ssl supported protocol version. * Can't connect to an empty host or service name. * Build instructions for macOS * Replacing "<ctrl>" for "<Primary" in keytable definition. * Adding option to disable automatic download of the CRL. * Adds support for macosx * Change name of wait callback type to avoid collision with mac system type * Include test for presence of malloc.h * Fix warning with autoconf > 2.68 * Adding more trace information on "connect" process. * Fixing null module on log manager. * Updating smart paste summary. * Fixing action labels. * Moving to lib3270 own translations. * Fixing unlock-delay property. * Fixing exports. * Small adjustments in toggles labels and descriptions. * Adding more translation methods. * Adding methods to get translated properties. * Creating lib3270's own translation files. * Fixing action group error. * Adding signals for save/print copy actions. * Removing print/save actions from the protocol library; it's better to implement then on the gui application. * Fixing reconnect action label & description. * Adding convenience method for open windows registry. * Fixing status of "reconnect" action. * Preventing emit of "save-settings" signal on v3270 when the host URL is set to the same value. * Fixing action descriptions. * Using spec-cleaner on lib3270.spec * Cleaning up unused code. * Fixing error when the selection format toggle is activated with an active selection. * Tracing connection state changes. * Adding method to get "paste-next" state. * Adding new action group for clipboard content availability. * Exporting action group notifier for use by libv3270. * Using only alfanumeric chars to translate toggle names. * Some actions requires more than one accelerator. * Improving trace of the http download engine; adding some proxy support. * Adjusting property names. * Adding host-type property as an unsigned int value for saving it in the session properties. * Adding default values for properties. * Allow to override build date with SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH * Adding more CG chars in the test pattern. * Addin APL chars 0xF1 to 0xF9 on test pattern. * Grouping property descriptors. * Adding method to get property descriptor by name. * Refactoring "lunames" property. * Activating auto-connect when the corresponding toggle is set and the session is offline. * Adding method to get the toggle descriptor from id. * Refactoring LU properties. * Adjustments on charset API. * Color type should be an unsigned int. * Fixing action name issue detected on the main application. * Adding option for default property value. * Improving the model number property. * Fixing windows build. * Fixing typeahead problem. * Adding method to get the "activatable" state of an action group. * Fixing "formatted-screen" actions. * Fixing "locked" signal on disconnect. * Updating action table. * Adding events for cursor state. * Fixing issue with "selection" actions. * Fixing problem with the select/unselect notifications. * Adding action types. * Adding listeners for action group state changes (required for the new UI). * Cleaning unused methods. * Fixing segfault on CRL download. * Use of curl is now default on linux. * Small message adjustment. * Fixing CRL download using curl. * Splitting windows HTTP download method. * Fixes from comments on OBS Request https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/736258 * CRL check is now default. * Adjustments in the SSL negotiation. * Releasing CRL on URL change. * Adding callback for URL change. * Refactoring CRL download method. * Organizing CRL check engine to avoid duplications. * Fixing warnings and SSL information dialogs. * Refactoring CRL check engine. * Adding action groups (required for GAction implementatin). * Creating and using standard chained list managers. * Changint toogle descriptor type name to a more standard one. * Changing toggle id type name. * Update README.md * Fixing icon names. * Fixing non-ssl builds. * Adjustments in the action API & property tables. * Fixing errno use in "has_selection" attribute. * Adding method to get property description & summary. * Fixing name conflict with the "autoreconnect" toggle and the "reconnect" action. * Refactoring actions as properties (easier for language bindings). * Adding method to set field and jump to next. * Refactoring action table. * Adding id in the toggle id description. Required for dynamic attributes. * Fixing thread issue on custom certificate loading. * Adding method to build filenames independent of the OS. * Fixing oversize. * Updating sf. * Refactoring output buffer management. * Adding max witdh & height as read-only properties. * Adjustments on screen size changes. * Adjustments in the remap engine. * Fixing "wait_for_ready" behavior during the "connecting..." state. * Fixing conflict with action "connect" and ipc method "connect". * Datadir is now based on product name. * Adding methods to build data & config file names based in the product name instead of library name. * Refactoring charset translation sources. * Refacoring toggle engine. * Adding lib3270 revision on sdk. * Refactoring the action table. * Moving charset method to main library. * Refactoring action table for use with keyboard preferences dialog. * Adding product name in the lib3270 "pc" file. * Fixing event trace description. * Updating method declarations. * Adding oversize setting Updating API. * Adding "wait for string" methods Standardizing API Calls * Addint method to wait for screen content. * Updating documentation, adjusting return codes. * Fixing syslog methods. * Splitting property set/get methods. * Adding method to disable the "lock on operator error" feature. * Disabling unlock delay feature when the ms value is 0. * Improving keyboard lock status check. * Adding APIs to get keyboard lock state. * Decreasing delay in "wait_for_ready" method. * Fixing bug in the "wait-for-connect" process. * Fixing "connect" delay. * Fixing confusing documentation of lib3270_connect. * Updating API, adding method to get screen format state. * Adding "length" parameters in the "set" api calls. * Adding ssl state property. * Adjustments in the API. * Refactoring build process. * Adding build option to disable SSL error notifications. * Refactoring toggle api calls. * Adding option to get the entire terminal window as selection. * Default print and save methods now show a warning popup. * Emiting notification when SSL validation fails. * Adding callback to let the application (or user) to decide if the connection will continue on SSL error. * Adding option to use syslog (when available). * Moving event source to global to avoid segfault when writing logs before session creation. * Log messages are now sent to windows event log. * Language bindings library is now part of the IPC plugin package. * Small changes in the paste methods. * Adjustments in selection data. * Adding documentation and return code on input string method. * Adding new method to translate the windows error codes. * Fixing CRL download methods in windows. * Moving new selection management methods to protocol library. * Adding method to erase selected inputs. * Updating clipboard tools. * Adding method to get a rectangle with the selected region. * Improving cut&paste methods. * Updating selection mechanism. * Static library build is now optional and defaults only for windows. * Changing "cut" methods to use the same code for "get". * Refactoring clipboard management. * Adding library name on pkg-config description file (some language binding need it for dynamic loading). * Fixing "keep-selected" flag behavior. * Updating package to follow naming guidelines.
- Cleanup spec file - Disable support for <= SLE12-SP2
- Enable parallel build. Remove pointless %pre scriptlet. - Adjust RPM groups. Remove leading empty line in descriptions. - Modernize some macro uses.
- Use -ffat-lto-objects when building static libraries.
- Update to version 5.2: * Updating read me * Fixing windows build. * Fixing build on OpenSUSE Factory & Tumbleweed. * Removing warnings. * Fixing error on select from keyboard. * Atualizando documentação. * Fixing segfault on key pressed on locked terminal. * Updating doxygen comments. * Fixing segfault when user press enter on a locked terminal. * Updating service file.
- Fixing osc source_validator errors.
* Project URL changes to github. * Fixing deb builds. * Updating deb package. * Fixing CRL expiration test. * Fixing build issues. * Small adjustment in CRL validation. * Fixing portability issue. * Updating locale gen. * Fixing CRL expiration problem. * Updating pushtag scripts.
* Refactoring build process. * Spliting protocol library from pw3270 main project