* Wed Dec 26 2018 Klaas Freitag <email@example.com>
- Add patch fix_nullptr_warning.patch: Reduce noise when compiling
by disabling the nullptr initialization warning
- Add patch fix_sql_qt12.patch: Make Kraft build with Qt 5.12 again
* Wed Oct 17 2018 Klaas Freitag <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to v0.82:
* Fix send document by email
* Allow emailing through xdg-email and not only through thunderbird
To enable, set mailUA=xdg in the config file in the system section.
* Fixed wrong usage of i18n command which caused a lot of error
messages on the console. (#37)
* Time calculation: Add a time unit to the form, allow to calculate
times in hours, minutes and seconds (#43)
* Refactored the calculation dialog, fixed using margin. (#42)
* Properly ask to waste changes if user hits cancel in Calc dialog.
* Fix some glitches in the setup code path, ie. db update.
* Relaxed the document layout a bit by choosing a smaller font and
adjusting the table column settings a bit.
* More minor bug fixes and improvements
* Fri Jun 15 2018 email@example.com
- Update to v0.81:
* Fix to build with Qt 5.11
* CMake fixes: Installation directories
* Use QProcess instead of system call
* Fix appstream XML data
* Fix display of individual tax block on documents
- Add fix_install_appdata.patch: Fixes the installation of appdata.xml
- Add use_qpdfview.patch: Open PDFs in qpdfviewer, used only for
appimage build in home:kfreitag builds, enabled through OBS prjconf
* Wed Jun 13 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to v0.81rc1
* Wed Jun 13 2018 email@example.com
- Use conditional build flags to switch on akonadi usage and the
qpdfviewer. This way, the package is reuseable in a project where
an appimage is built.
Added the patch use_qpdfview.patch that is only used for the
Also removed some currently unused Fedora cruft
* Sun Apr 01 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to stable version 0.80, based on Qt5/KF5
* Port to Qt5/KDE Frameworks 5
* Reduction of build and runtime dependencies, especially
of KDE Frameworks, replacing old KDE classes with their
* Dropped Webkit. Use QTextbrowser instead. Ported html
generating code and CSS accordingly
* Dependency on Akonadi is now optional, so builds without
Akonadi are possible
* Address management in Kraft was abstracted to work with or
without Akonadi, other address backends could be implemented
much easier now
* Refresh of the GUI plus new icons, easier.
* Refactored time line models completely
* Show summaries for month and year items: Amount of doc types
and added sums for each document type
* GUI: New filter combo to limit to docs of last week or last
* Use templates for system view (contributed by Andy Wuest)
* Ship an AppImage for easy testing of Kraft
* Updated ReportLab based PDF generation script (erml2pdf)
* countless bug fixes and improvements
- Removed patch fix_dup_custom_targets.diff, not longer needed.
* Fri Jul 07 2017 email@example.com
- Remove kdepim4-runtime requirement, it's not available anymore
and kraft seems to work fine without it (boo#1047551)
* Thu Dec 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Revert kde4_runtime_requires change
* Tue Nov 29 2016 email@example.com
- Expand macro kde4_runtime_requires only when its available
to fix quilt setup
* Sat Oct 17 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patch fix_dup_custom_targets.diff added to not add multiple custom
targets, fixes building Tumbleweed.
* Thu Oct 01 2015 email@example.com
* New upstream version 0.59:
- Fix discount price calculation: Do not include deleted items.
- Fix: Mark moved items as modified, to not loose the saving
- Fix the save loop over items, do delete items seperately
- Fixes in the setup wizard
- Enhance data take over when copying documents
- Fix price calculation with discount items.
- On doc type change, ask the user if the doc ident is to change.
- Add GROSSSUM adn NETSUM template variables
- Memory management fixes
- Quite some other minor fixes
* Patch 0001-Fix-Mark-moved-items-as-modified.patch was removed as
it went to the codebase.
* Fri May 01 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added patch named 0001-Fix-Mark-moved-items-as-modified.patch
This fixes a bug that item move operations are not saved if the
move was the only change on a document.
This patch will be in the next stable release of kraft and can
be removed from this package.
* Sun Apr 05 2015 email@example.com
* Update to upstream version 0.58:
- Fix handling of slashes in the doc id template
- Fix a bug in calculation of the VAT sum
- Removed kraftcat library as it was unused. Easier building now.
* Removed patch kraft_no_lib.diff from package as the changes went
upstream and are contained in the official tarball now.
* Sun Mar 15 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added a patch that does not build a lib from some sources.
Previous builds contained a libkraftcat which was not used
publically and also not really tested. rpmlint complained
so removing is better.
* Sat Feb 28 2015 email@example.com
- Fixed license abbreviations and removed INSTALL file to relax
* Fri Nov 07 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- New tarball of Kraft 0.57
Code wise 0.57 is identical to 0.56 as should have been, but
there have been broken tarballs of 0.56 around, so 0.57 was
tagged to be on the save side.
* Tue Nov 04 2014 email@example.com
* New upstream release 0.56
- Fix handling of custom greetings in combobox.
- Handle document type changes correctly: Set a new ident number
depending on the new document id
- Fix behaviour of the greeting combobox: Do not loose custom entries
- Add receipient email address if document is emailed
- Fix document emailing for thunderbird
- Fix removing of alternative- and on-demand state of items
- Wording fixes
- Fix Ok/Cancel for doc editor
- Better error messages if template can not be read
- A couple of crash fixes and memory management cleanups
* Thu May 29 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
* New upstream release 0.55
- Fix a bug with the PDF generation, regression in 0.54
- Fix compiling with latest version of ctemplate
* Sun May 11 2014 email@example.com
* New upstream release 0.54
- Use new address fetch job implementation that works independant
from Nepomuk- or Baloo indexing of contacts. (KDE >= 4.12)
- Support note-of-delivery documents (Lieferscheine) without prices.
- Added findcontact utility
- Generate a customer sorted document storage structure on disk
- Improve stylesheet handling in templates, introduce CSS_IMG_PATH
- Use environment variable KRAFT_HOME more consquentely
- Fix tax sum calculation
- Add customer address UID variable to number circle tags
- Some memleak fixes
- Add "followup document" to main menu
- Fix installation of identity.trml
- Allow the tags USERNAME, DATE and TIME in item templates.
- Lots of other cleanups and fixes
* Fri Oct 11 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
* Upstream release 0.53
- Fix screwed tarball 0.51
- Fixes drag and drop handling in catalog window.
- Fixes with units, do not confuse units any more
- Utf8 fixes
- other minor fixes
* Sun Sep 22 2013 email@example.com
* New upstream release 0.51
- Fix drag and drop in catalogues.
- Implemented removal of sub chapters.
- Add the content of an entire template catalog chapter to the document
if the chapter item is selected.
- Added a new setting "Own Identity" to allow to pick the own identity
from the address books in an installed system.
- Make text template loading utf8 save.
- Reworked image-in-template example in invoice report template.
- Fixed unit handling, no more startsWith coparison of text.
* Mon Mar 11 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added a patch to fix catalog editing of the material catalog.
With that patch, templates and sub chapters can be moved around
using drag and drop and the changes are actually saved.
* Mon Dec 17 2012 email@example.com
* update to Kraft version 0.50
- Handling of individual tax rates for each document item
- bugfix: escape texts in reports correctly (reported by Lars Diel).
- bugfix: if akonadi address was not found, display proper msg.
- Proper error message if a python module is not installed but needed
by the pdf generator.
- added button to assign an address book entry as document receiver
for existing documents (Bug #3477467)
- bugfix: Display of number of processed sql commands in setup
assistant (Bug #3560611)
- started to optimize database save of documents for more performant
- bugfix: Fixed import of document items from csv lists.
- added page number on default document from page two to end.
- bugfix: Fixed mysql database setup.
- Rearragned doc type setup dialog to better display path names of
template file and watermark file.
- bugfix: If a manual entered template has checkbox "store in template
catalog, the template is immediately written to and catalog is
- bugfix: Focus on the last added item on document edit.
* Tue Nov 29 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added patch to fix the own identity search in portal.cpp
* Fri Nov 11 2011 email@example.com
- added patch to make follow-up documents and copy doc work