* Tue Dec 18 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.1.1
* Some translation related fixes
* Sat Jun 23 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.1.0
- Major changes:
* LibWacom support. This should get our number of supported
tablets out of the box on par with GNOME. Right now built-in
database and user-configured database still take preference
over libwacom, but this should change in the future releases.
* Calibration improvements: calibration of Cintiq devices should
be vastly improved, UI now has options to lock mapped area
proportions and manually fine-tune area's coordinates. Also,
the dialog should now open on the correct screen and look fine
with dark themes too.
* Support for devices that report different USB IDs for
touchscreen and may be detected as two different devices (e.g.
Cintiq Companion Hybrid).
These devices need to be described via Wacom Tablet finder
tool first, though.
- Other changes:
* Logging has been ported to QLoggingCategory (so now users have
to enable it in kdebugsettings).
* Status LED support improvements (Vangelis Tasoulas, Jason
* Touchscreen rotation should now follow tablet rotation.
- New devices in built-in database:
* Wacom Intuos Pro L (PTH-860, 2017) (Melvin Vermeeren)
* Lenovo Yoga 520 (Felipe Abrahao)
* ThinkPad Yoga 460 definition (Albert Astals Cid)
* Wacom Intuos Pro 2 M (Jeff H)
- Requires Qt 5.7.0 or higher now to compile successfully
* Wed Apr 04 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.0.0
* Implemented hotplugging on Xlib (by Fabian Vogt). Hotplugging
should now work on Debian/Ubuntu based distributions, and all
other distributions that don't build libXCB with Xinput
* Screen mapping configuration now uses output names instead of
screen indices. This invalidates existing screen mapping
* Tablet Finder should no longer skip button detection.
* First steps in fixing rotation handling in multi-screen setup.
However, for now if you want your screen rotation to be
tracked, it has to be set as primary screen. Qt bug:
* Minor calibration dialog fixes. Calibration still might be off
with Cintiq devices. Fixing those would require some feedback:
* New device definitions:
+ Lenovo Yoga 520 (by Felipe Abrahao)
+ Wacom Intuos Pro L (PTH-860) (by Melvin Vermeeren)
+ Wacom Bamboo One M (CTL-671) (by Alexander)
- Drop Implement-hotplugging-on-Xlib.patch, merged upstream
- Mark license file as %license
* Tue Jan 16 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add Supplements: packageand(plasma5-workspace:xf86-input-wacom)
- Run spec-cleaner
* Tue Jan 02 2018 email@example.com
- Add Implement-hotplugging-on-Xlib.patch to make hotplugging work
with Xlib too, without libxcb-xinput which we don't have yet
* Sat Dec 30 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.9.82 (3.0.0 beta 2)
* ported to KF5
* This version has a few multi-screen fixes and couple of new device IDs.
It also should no longer crash kded under wayland (however there's no
actual wayland support yet).
There are still two somewhat major issues: hotplug detection is not
supported if libxcb doesn't have xinput support enabled (most likely
affects Debian and Ubuntu), and screen rotation of non-mapped screens is
not handled properly. Barring these, this beta should be stable enough
for use in static setups and should be good enough to package.
- Moved english documentation into the main package
* Wed Feb 25 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.1.0
* Add support for Cintiq 22HD 18 buttons
* Add image for the Cintiq 13HD layout
* Update Wacom Intuos PT S Finger touch device db entry
* Update Intuous button layout
* Update Wacom INTUOS Pen Small CTH-480 db entry (030E)
* Add Wacom Intuos Pro L PTH-851 to db (0316)
* Allow to setup Stylus/Eraser Tip Mosue button (Left-Handed Mode)
* Update database. Add HUION, add Waltop again, install missing vendors
* Implement support for multible tablets at once
* Add simple dialog app to ease tablet detection and databse adding
* Add global shortcut for profile rotation
* Add status LED support for profile rotation (Intous/Chintiq)
* Fix profile not found error on tablet connect
* Fix compile error on older Qt versions (remove iconset="theme" stuff)
* Add Raw Sample and Suppress to ui
* More translations
* Add Wacom Intuos Pro S / PTH-451/S
* Add WacomIntuos Pen Small / CTL-480S tablet
* Add definition of Wacom Intuos PT S / CTH-680S-RUPL
* Add Wacom Intuos PT M / CTH-680S-ENES
* Add support for Wacom Intuos Pro M / PTH-651
* cmake: remove extra kio linking
* adjusted control point and draw below curve area colors to be less websafe looking
* Added Wacom Cintiq 13HD
* Added Samsung Series 7 Slate
- Minor spec cleanups
* Sat Sep 28 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.0
Changes since 1.3:
* Support for many new tablets.
* Support for more global shortcuts.
* Improved KCM GUI
* Improved express button shortcut configuration.
* Improved rotation handling.
* Improved monitor and screen area mapping.
* Improved backend.
* Many bugfixes.
- Droped build_fix.diff, not needed.
- Added pkgconfig(xorg-wacom) BuildRequires
- lang package is built
- Small spec cleanup
- Adjusted license
* Fri Jan 28 2011 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.2.5
* really small fix with the TwinView horizontal/vertical selection
- Update to version 1.2.4
* fixed detection of the CTL-460
* changed usage of button settings. Should work with new
xsetwacom driver and thus get rid of the tablet drag and draw error
- Update to version 1.2.3b
* fixed a small bug that crashes the kded
- Update to version 1.2.3
* detection of the tablets completely changed, instead of solid
and cmd parsing the detection is now based on XInput libs
* several bugfixes
* some smaller changes in the plasma applet
* included .po files for some languages
* added support for the Lenovo X201 tablet
- Update to version 1.2.2
* several bugfixes
- Update to version 1.2.1
* added support for Wacom BambooFun 2FG 4x5 and Wacom Intuos4 4x6
* Fix mem leak
* Fri Mar 05 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.2
* splitted module into kcmodule, kded deamon and a plasma applet
* daemon now supports hotplug support and applies profiles on startup
without the need to open the kcmodule
* applet allows to switch profiles easily
* changed keyshortcut selection
* added german translation
* some smaller bugfixes
* Wed Feb 03 2010 email@example.com
- Initial release, version 1.1.3