* Fri Dec 22 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 7.5:
* Added more useful information into About window
* Fixed EPUB default encoding to be UTF-8
* Changed the TOC/Index/Search default click to be single-click, not system-specific.
* On Windows we do not store the window size if it is minimized or maximized; using default size instead.
- Update to 7.4:
* Zoom level is now inherited in newly opened windows
* Fixed the empty or stale tab names while using the back/forward navigation buttons and new tab options
* Added -v and --version command-line options
* Added an option (Settings/Browser/Always use single click) to use a single-click to open tree items in the contents/index tabs despite the selected OS activator such as KDE double-click. Off by default.
* Fixed TOC parsing on some CHM files which had TOC names without associated URLs.
* Disabled encoding selection menu for epubs
- Update to 7.3:
* Fixed Windows-specific issues, Windows build works again
* Added X11-specific way to bring the window to front when requested
* Added search highlighting suggested by Jomart
* Various KDE build fixes
* Added an option to disable automatic auto-expansion of Table of Contents entries
* Fixed the new version check which was triggered on older versions
* Fixed Qt5 build, it works fine now
* Fixed settings storage on Qt4/Qt5
* Thu Dec 14 2017 email@example.com
- Build with Qt5, Qt4's QtWebKit is about to be dropped
* Thu Dec 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Revert kde4_runtime_requires change
* Tue Nov 29 2016 email@example.com
- Expand macro kde4_runtime_requires only when its available
to fix quilt setup
* Sun Jan 11 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 7.2.1
* Fixed a crash when indexing (in search) certain malformed HTML files.
* Fixed parsing CHM files whose filenames contained URL-encoded characters.
- Remove upstreamed ftbfs.patch
* Sat Oct 04 2014 email@example.com
- Update to version 6.1
- Keyboard usability improved thanks to the Giuseppe "Cowo" Corbelli.
- The focus is now moved to the content page once the link is clicked, so the keyboard navigation is available immediately. You can switch the focus back by pressing Ctrl+(1-4).
- Added extended keyboard shortcuts for FindNext and FindPrevious; F3 still works.
- Navigation tab window activation (Contents, Search, Index, Bookmarks) now automatically focus the proper element.
- The items in the navigation page now reacts on onItemActivated, and hence act on <Return> key and follow the DE policy (such as respecting KDE single click).
- Upon successful search, the focus moves to the results list.
- Titles are now space-trimmed.
- Fixed binary TOC parser check which led to crashes for some CHM files.
- Fixed incorrect settings file storage name when the CHM file contains multiple dots.
- Fixed the Ctrl+click and Shift+click when the release event was intercepted by other applications (i.e. GoldenDict)
- 'Esc' closes the search dialog and restores focus in the content window.
- Use http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
- Add ftbfs.patch to fix the build.
* Tue Nov 20 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix the SLES build (%make_install is not expanded on SLES)
* Mon Jan 09 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 6.0
- Removed outdated and buggy QTextBrowser support.
- Removed unneeded KHTMLPart support. Only QWebKit is now supported.
- Fixed zoom and "select all".
- Fixed storing scrollbar position.
features, which now apply to Webkit
- Fixed crash on start when the number of recent files was set to zero
- Added support for opening the specific page on startup using the
- -url switch
- Fixed scrolling at the same page when links are clicked
- Fixed the "Locate in content tree" which was broken for QWebKit
- For CHM entries with an URL but no name use the URL as name
* Sun Jan 16 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 5.3
* Bugfix release:
- Fixed spelling error (thx Razvan Visan)
- Changed encodings order for Chinese and Japanese languages
(thanks Kai-Chieh Ku)
- Fixed some grammatical errors (thanks Robin 'cheese' Lee)
- Fixed webkit engine for buggy CHMs which do not have all
content, as well as cases when external references cannot be
loaded. Thanks to Kai-Chieh Ku
* Added Mac Support
* Added translations: Ukrainian and Brazilian
* Thu Jul 08 2010 email@example.com
- Fix build
- Add %kde4_runtime_requires
* Thu Jul 08 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 5.2
* Bugfix release:
- Fixed viewing CHM files which embed links to other CHM files
- Fixed errors while building index because 'keyword' was ignored
* Thu Dec 17 2009 email@example.com
- update to 5.1
* Bugfix release:
+ Fixed settings saving and bookmarks edit
+ Fixed content tree lookup for some pecky CHM's
* Tue Dec 15 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 5.0
* Now based on QT4.5
* Major internal GUI redesign
* Fixed settings Storage
* Fixed index parser
* Default toolbars now use large icons and text labels, and is
configurable through settings
* Can start without opening a CHM file
* Added configurable check if a new version is available
* Added missing icons
* Sun Oct 25 2009 email@example.com
- Update to 4.2
* Fixed font size change on KHTMLPart
* Fixed "Open in new tab" for QTextBrowser
* Other minor feature enhancements
* Tue Aug 18 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix menu entry icon
* Sat Jul 25 2009 email@example.com
- Update to 4.1:
* Updated Dutch and Turkish translations
* Default toolbar button order changed to standard -/+
* Automatic encoding detection for KHTMLPart/WebKit is now
disabled by default
* Fixed incorrest index string encoding for non-English strings
* Fixed text size auto-increase each time the file is loaded
for WebKit browser.
* License changed from GPLv2 to GPLv3
* Mon Mar 16 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 4.0:
* parsing of binary table of contents and indexes, which speeds
up loading of CHM files up to five times. The most annoying
bugs were fixed as well.
* port to KDE4
* Mon Oct 29 2007 email@example.com
- fix build against gcc 4.3
* Mon Oct 08 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix specfile.
* Sun Jun 17 2007 email@example.com
- update to version 3.1:
* Increased the speed of search engine indexing.
* Fixed the problem when kchmviewer is called from a browse
with URL like file://.
* Fixed the unability to run the program when the last opened file
does not exist anymore, and LoadLatestFileOnStartup is set to 1.
* Fixed CHMs with Unicode index/topic filenames inside CHM file.
* Fixed showing book images in QTextBrowser when file path contains