- Upgrade to version 2.11.0 * The server will never be involved for unmerged MDs when the user is running a journal. - Updated ensure-service-stop-unmounts-filesystem.patch.
- Upgrade to version 2.10.1 * This solves an issue with Git operations leaking disk cache.
- Add ensure-service-stop-unmounts-filesystem.patch: Ensures the Keybase Filesystem is properly unmounted when stopping the kbfs service.
- Add README.SUSE files to explaining how to get started in using these packages. - Dropped the upstream README that only contains information relevant for people building from source.
- Initial package version * Provides the core Keybase Filesystem. * Provides the KBFS CLI tool. * Provides the Git remote helper for the kebase protocol. * Does not include the rebinder which makes the filesystem available at /keybase.