- Add patches to fix building against libkImageAnnotator: * 0001-Don-t-use-lowercase-Qt-keywords-in-public-headers.patch * 0001-Improve-kcolorpicker-linking.patch - Update URLs to new location on GitHub - Match the full soversion in %files to prevent mismatches
- Update to version 0.2.1 Fixes: * Edit border around text box doesn't disappear when done with editing. * Edit border not shown under Windows when NoFillNoBorder selected for Text Tool. * Drawing text tool rect from right to left and bottom top create no rect. * Text Tool FillType selection not saved. * Icons not scaled with HiDPI. * Text Cursor not show on Linux.
- Update to version 0.2.0 New: * Edit text box content. * Panning image by holding space or mouse middle button and dragging. * Change annotation element config after drawing. Changed: * Increase blur level so that large text is not visible. * Crop widget updates shows via cursor if something is movable. * Multi-tool buttons select current (last) tool on single click. Fixed: * Unable to select number annotation when clicking on the number without background. * Ctrl Modifier stuck on second or third screenshot with Ctrl-N. * Undo/Redo is now disabled during crop and scale operation. * Mess with russian letters in text tool when typing in Russian. * Text tool does not allow me to type accents. * Highlighter rect and ellipse have only border but no fill. * Saved tool selection not loaded on startup. * On startup does not highlight tool, when this tool not the first item in the list. * Cursor image cannot be grabbed for moving. * Accents still not work in text tool on Linux.
- Package stable release, version 0.1.0 - Add license file
- initial package (version 0.0.2) for openSUSE